ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
Final team before the JLT. I'm trying to maximize on-field scoring this year
View attachment 624938
I like this setup. Lighter down back but still only 2 rookies on field. Strong mids. Didn't realise Ellis was so cheap. I'm worried about him getting dropped though.
Don't think 2nd year Cerra at 300+k is a risk worth taking, I'd rather Greene. Alternatively u could downgrade Walsh or Miles and Cerra to Premo, even Worpel or Parfitt better options than Cerra IMO.

Spacedog

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I like this setup. Lighter down back but still only 2 rookies on field. Strong mids. Didn't realise Ellis was so cheap. I'm worried about him getting dropped though.
Don't think 2nd year Cerra at 300+k is a risk worth taking, I'd rather Greene. Alternatively u could downgrade Walsh or Miles and Cerra to Premo, even Worpel or Parfitt better options than Cerra IMO.
I don't think Ellis will get dropped now that Conca is gone, supposedly he's been training really well and is moving into the midfield. Cerra i'll have to see over the JLT but if he moves into the midfield as expected he can be this years Taranto

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Who's next up to Ruck at Freo ? .....bet they wish they still had Clarke
Gresh_Magic :think:

capture.jpg

ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
I don't think Ellis will get dropped now that Conca is gone, supposedly he's been training really well and is moving into the midfield. Cerra i'll have to see over the JLT but if he moves into the midfield as expected he can be this years Taranto
Not many fans on the Richmond boards (this site and others) have Ellis best 22, not even emergency. Obviously they aren't the coach but hardly a good sign.

Not many fans on the Richmond boards (this site and others) have Ellis best 22, not even emergency. Obviously they aren't the coach but hardly a good sign.

Ellis is the boards long time whipping boy.

View attachment 624841View attachment 624842
Usually this time of year my team becomes more g&r
Doesnt seem to be the case this year.
Not sure its the correct choice after last years supposed super draft.
It is a worry as the mrs is going guns and rookies. If i loose to her i wont hear the end of it.
Love it except for Rockliff, Hall, Miles, Liberatore and Greene as they are all big bad Bear traps, not the simple rabbit traps that will cut a toe off but a frigging Bear trap that will cut your leg off at the ankle.
Other than that great team :thumbsu:

Whats the go with him?

I know all the Collywobby frothers have him but I look at his numbers and Im all like WTF...

Tonned up only twice in 54 games. Always injured. Went backwards in a GF year.

Is it change in role? Did he put on 6 kegs during pre season? Did CD list him as elite or some s**t...

ohh wait that's Barrass. He's tonned up 8 times in 45 games :moustache:
As I've said before I'm not sure I'll pick him.

The 10 reasons I'm considering...

1. Not much more than a high priced rookie & as you say has played 50 games.
2. Most of those games were as a fwd, he'll be playing back. Limited sample size he's looked good.
3. Went & saw the German Doc & hasn't had an injury since. No injury since before the granny.
4. Body looks more mature.
5. DPP
6. First full pre-season.
7. Has smashed said pre-season, arguably our best.
8. Intercepting like a boss.
9. Taking kickouts
10. I'm not very good at this game.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Love it except for Rockliff, Hall, Miles, Liberatore and Greene as they are all big bad Bear traps, not the simple rabbit traps that will cut a toe off but a frigging Bear trap that will cut your leg off at the ankle.
Other than that great team :thumbsu:

Posts team with Omeara, Redden, Steele, Mills, Milera, Mummy and Moore. o_O

AAAAA.gif

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
That's why I put it up, everyone has their foibles and blindspots :)
Been working on getting a blind spot all weekend bruvs, but you Sir have bypassed my splendidness.:moustache::thumbsu:
Back to your team, I'd look for 2/3 breakout players only and seek out some fallen premos to sure up that team.
Big calls on so many unproven players.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Been working on getting a blind spot all weekend bruvs, but you Sir have bypassed my splendidness.:moustache::thumbsu:
Back to your team, I'd look for 2/3 breakout players only and seek out some fallen premos to sure up that team.
Big calls on so many unproven players.

I'm so in my blindspot now, had market today with my jewellery that i make and had a big day so so kinda celebrating :thumbsu:

Yeah completely big calls on many players and I suppose at this stage my whole team is researched 'potential for growth' which will chop and change as the JLT starts. Would love to go balls out and trust my gut on this team but know I'll fold and bring in boring trusted guns eventually :huh:

Thanks for the feedback and hope your blind spot was a good one!

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have 50k left over what do you guys think of the team? The selections of Bont and English scare the s**t out of me. What could I do differently ?

*edit won’t let me not post the same images twice sorry.

D8C9A3A2-25A6-4545-AAB0-515C96CE429A.jpeg
D8C9A3A2-25A6-4545-AAB0-515C96CE429A.jpeg
87110345-C1BF-4FFD-800A-33090FF45DF1.jpeg

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
My latest team with 53k remaining. Its pretty standard fare except that M6 is Sloane and F3 is Moore instead of say M6 Walsh and F3 Dunkley/Gray/Kelly. Honestly I just wasn't really in love with the forward premiums so I'd rather see how they are actually performing before jumping on.

20190225_Supercoach.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back