Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

any tips? I known the forward line is very thin but I don't trust any other premos other than danger and Heeney for nowView attachment 625258
Lloyd/Laird to Whitfield
Kelly/Neale to Zerret/Dusty
then up Greene to a guy who has a had a good/full PS.
hard to do much more when you have both Gawn/Grundy..

I feel like all the forwards are a risk so taking someone 150k cheaper is less of a risk, i dont like the greene pick, if gawn doesnt look great ill probably change him to goldy and upgrade greene to a 500K player
this a better option, thought as you had both the big G's, you were sold on starting both.

what forwards you like the most other than danger and heeney?
personally I like Mundy this year..he doesn't miss too many and is destined for more mid time this year.
96 avg last year playing mostly as a fwd....should get to the 100+ avg this year which is what we want from a fwd keeper.
Robbie is a gun too...just love watching him work, questions over his body though atm.
Dev and Menagola also to finish right up there.

personally I like Mundy this year..he doesn't miss too many and is destined for more mid time this year.
96 avg last year playing mostly as a fwd....should get to the 100+ avg this year which is what we want from a fwd keeper.
Robbie is a gun too...just love watching him work, questions over his body though atm.
Dev and Menagola also to finish right up there.
Thoughts on Tim Kelly & Wingard?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Kelly...he will have another great year. just fall short of being with the top guys but will increase on last year a little.
Wingard has heaps of talent but doesn't always show it due to injury. he's a pass for me atm with his hammies slowing his PS and his history of injury.
Kelly worth a pick but Wingard has a heap of risk I feel and if he went down early I think he's be hard to replace with a keeper at his current price.

All right you *ers, tear this team apart supercoach pre jlt.GIF .
As mentioned before I'm new to SC and trying to get my head around limited trades.
Gone for value down back
PODish in the Mids ( not sold on Walsh )
Set n forget with the rucks ( I know they're eccy but I got burnt last year in Fantasy being unable to upgrade NicNat and don't want that head * again )
3 premos Fwd but a bit suss with Fwd rooks scoring wise.
I'd like to have a bit more flexibility with DPP's.

Chad averaged 102 for the last 12 games which puts him right up there with the top guys but injuries already preseason and uncertainty of his role at hawks probably means you should wait on him. Kelly I think is a safe pick, can easily see him getting close to a 105 average with Gaz and Selwood set for less mid time.

Chad averaged 102 for the last 12 games which puts him right up there with the top guys but injuries already preseason and uncertainty of his role at hawks probably means you should wait on him. Kelly I think is a safe pick, can easily see him getting close to a 105 average with Gaz and Selwood set for less mid time.
Menegola?

Menegola?
I see him going around the 100 mark again, will have a very similar role to last season, may get more mid time. Only problem with him is he can be very up and down, tends to destroy the crap teams and then struggles against the elite teams, usually goes 120+ in cats big wins so maybe he’s a guy you wanna target when the cats have an easy stretch of games. I know the start of the season is pretty tough so I suggest him as an upgrade target rather than a starter right now.

All right you ******s, tear this team apartView attachment 625402.
As mentioned before I'm new to SC and trying to get my head around limited trades.
Gone for value down back
PODish in the Mids ( not sold on Walsh )
Set n forget with the rucks ( I know they're eccy but I got burnt last year in Fantasy being unable to upgrade NicNat and don't want that head **** again )
3 premos Fwd but a bit suss with Fwd rooks scoring wise.
I'd like to have a bit more flexibility with DPP's.
Zerret is an upgrade target at best, been injured this preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back