Remove this Banner Ad

So they are saying they have nothing to exclude Mr Edwards by witnesses in the vehicle.

Someone who had a base 200 metres away in the form of an exchange on Stirling highway as 1 Congdon St.

It's my understanding he has history in that exchange going back a very long time. We know the police were in there after the arrest and they were also looking in the comms pit.

Julie had an incident with car, Eric Street Cottesloe. BRE picked up two girls in Eric Street late '96 and they asked him to pull over because they felt uncomfortable.

BRE stalks in areas he is familiar with, Huntingdale, Claremont and possibly Cottesloe.

If crimes eventually near 50 unscrutinised, even if they are relatively petty, there is going to be some intense scrutiny of how it ended at this.

The prisons are full. Maybe it's time to build a new prison.

Last edited:
There's something else Julie Cutler's disappearance has in common with at least two alleged murders and considering it's already been raised at directions, it must be significant.

Screams were heard when Sarah and Jane were taken, screams were heard the night Julie disappeared also near the motel at Cottesloe.

considering I only learnt about another victim of horrific crimes last year, I just can't let it go. The whole rag in the mouth & hood is eerily just like "Dorothy".
How many victims were from the same person in 1988?

considering I only learnt about another victim of horrific crimes last year, I just can't let it go. The whole rag in the mouth & hood is eerily just like "Dorothy".
How many victims were from the same person in 1988?
Dorothy wasnt hooded specifically as far as Im aware.

There was an article in the paper last week that draws parallels to aspects thought possibly a factor in a number of other crimes over the years. No relevance to past crimes though other than that.

Attachments

• WP_20190222_17_02_44_Raw.jpg
    WP_20190222_17_02_44_Raw.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 178
There's something else Julie Cutler's disappearance has in common with at least two alleged murders and considering it's already been raised at directions, it must be significant.

Screams were heard when Sarah and Jane were taken, screams were heard the night Julie disappeared also near the motel at Cottesloe.
I'm sorry shelly but thats more stretch than my exes belly

Then the screams in Mosman Park are a stretch regards Sarah?
no , in regards to JC

I hope your ex doesn't bigfooty to see that ...
Meh she hates me already, cant hate me anymore than she does

no , in regards to JC

Meh she hates me already, cant hate me anymore than she does

We know Sarah was heading to Mosman Park, we don't know if she got there but screaming seems to be significant although there was also a car parked facing in the wrong direction on the road.

Screams at Cottesloe, across from where Julie Cutler's car was found in the sea.

I accept that screams alone with Julie aren't going to cut it here nor does it point towards who actually killed her but we might be getting there .......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dorothy wasnt hooded specifically as far as Im aware.

There was an article in the paper last week that draws parallels to aspects thought possibly a factor in a number of other crimes over the years. No relevance to past crimes though other than that.
Thanks, I must have gotten the hood thing from the KK victim. I did thought though that Dorothy couldn't see her attacker

We know Sarah was heading to Mosman Park, we don't know if she got there but screaming seems to be significant although there was a car parked facing in the wrong direction on the road.

Screams at Cottesloe, across from where Julie Cutler's car was found in the sea.

I accept that screams alone with Julie aren't going to cut it here nor does it point towards who actually killed her but we might be getting there .......
I’m not following. Are you suggesting he liked to make them scream?

I’m not following. Are you suggesting he liked to make them scream?

Not really, i think he preferred them quiet actually but when he launched they would have screamed absolutely until he could silence them. By grabbing them by the hair as a control measure. Nothing makes a woman scream louder in fury, frustration and fear imo.

Just drawing a parallel to the apparent significance the prosecution places on screaming heard the night Jane and Sarah were taken in notable locations to where screaming was heard the night Julie Cutler disappeared.

Thanks, I must have gotten the hood thing from the KK victim. I did thought though that Dorothy couldn't see her attacker
He bound her arms together behind her, tied her feet together and wrapped the cummerbund from her dress around her mouth. She said she tried to see his face but each time he twisted her head away but she believed he was in his 20-30's.
Much of her description of the attack indicates that she was face down but I'm inclined to think she probably did see him clearly enough at some point or got enough of an idea to give a general description considering she hasn't said couldnt see at all & the length of time he continued to assault her. She knew she was in a yellow car which was after he had wrapped so much tape around her she described it as being cocooned, like a mummy. Whether she could move or not or only had a direct line of sight, I dont know.

It was an unbelievably viscous attack though by a violent & apparently angry man who also hurled verbal abuse at her at the same time.

He bound her arms together behind her, tied her feet together and wrapped the cummerbund from her dress around her mouth. She said she tried to see his face but each time he twisted her head away but she believed he was in his 20-30's.
Much of her description of the attack indicates that she was face down but I'm inclined to think she probably did see him clearly enough at some point or got enough of an idea to give a general description considering she hasn't said couldnt see at all & the length of time he continued to assault her. She knew she was in a yellow car which was after he had wrapped so much tape around her she described it as being cocooned, like a mummy. Whether she could move or not or only had a direct line of sight, I dont know.

It was an unbelievably viscous attack though by a violent & apparently angry man who also hurled verbal abuse at her at the same time.
Thank you. It is like his alleged MO in my eyes.I'm so glad he couldn't rape her but that more than likely made his assault even worse by getting angry that he couldn't get hard

Not really, i think he preferred them quiet actually but when he launched they would have screamed absolutely until he could silence them. By grabbing them by the hair as a control measure. Nothing makes a woman scream louder in fury, frustration and fear imo.

Just drawing a parallel to the apparent significance the prosecution places on screaming heard the night Jane and Sarah were taken in notable locations to where screaming was heard the night Julie Cutler disappeared.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
There's lots of violent offenders locked up already with similar MOs and probably a lot more out on the streets. I doubt every outstanding case can be solved with just one POI. The trial might illuminate clues, but just as likely not. I'd wait until it's over as far as that one is concerned.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
There's lots of violent offenders locked up already with similar MOs and probably a lot more out on the streets. I doubt every outstanding case can be solved with just one POI. The trial might illuminate clues, but just as likely not. I'd wait until it's over as far as that one is concerned.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I think they might be lining someone up for a charge PD, since the arrest focus on Julie Cutler's murder has been consistent and dogged. Whether that's the alleged CSK, I have no idea but investigators are getting information from somewhere.

As to the screams heard, I was drawing attention to it's significance where previously many of us including myself, thought noise that night at Cottesloe was a group of rowdy partygoers. That now appears not to be the case.

Thank you. It is like his alleged MO in my eyes.I'm so glad he couldn't rape her but that more than likely made his assault even worse by getting angry that he couldn't get hard
And yet the Karrakatta victim stated he didnt utter a peep

That's what we've been led to believe for a very long time, it now appears that he did speak to make demands. "Shut up". etc. He also took the hood and gag off.

Having already had a minor rant over everything IMO that was wrong with the way KK attack was handled and reported on, I'll just leave this here.

karrakattapress.png

He had to learn his tricks of the trade somewhere. Grabs his first, panics, beats here all the while she's restrained.
He can't rape her so he gets more angry as time goes on.Next time, play it cool & they won't freak out or struggle until I'm ready.
Next time: He has it all right until he hears her parents (unsure of which came first, Huntingdale or Dorothy), he freaks, can't let them see him & bolts.
Next time, he loses his cool & attacks.
Next time, he's cool, calmer & collected but will make sure nobody will interrupt his quest so he does what he does & disposes of Sarah somewhere.
Next time, he does the same because it worked before & he has finally perfected his MO but maybe he feels a little bit of guilt about the first victim not being found so he leaves this one to be found when someone comes across her. All is well, next time will be perfect...

He had to learn his tricks of the trade somewhere. Grabs his first, panics, beats here all the while she's restrained.
He can't rape her so he gets more angry as time goes on.Next time, play it cool & they won't freak out or struggle until I'm ready.
Next time: He has it all right until he hears her parents (unsure of which came first, Huntingdale or Dorothy), he freaks, can't let them see him & bolts.
Next time, he loses his cool & attacks.
Next time, he's cool, calmer & collected but will make sure nobody will interrupt his quest so he does what he does & disposes of Sarah somewhere.
Next time, he does the same because it worked before & he has finally perfected his MO but maybe he feels a little bit of guilt about the first victim not being found so he leaves this one to be found when someone comes across her. All is well, next time will be perfect...
Has he been charged with this bolded attack?

I'd like to read the court transcripts of the 1990 attack as it is not described as a vicious attack. ie he didnt lose control and start yelling and get angry, it reads as if it was a grab and snatch attempt. This is similar to the Karrakatta attack, I take note that he did utter words , but again in a controlled voice and not out of control angry. (my reading)

5 years and he seems to have the same pattern of behaviour. Sure I cant say for certain but I see a method that worked for him. I cant see him getting angrier. he was cold and calculating rather than out of control in my opinion

We shall know more as the trial progresses

Remove this Banner Ad

Back