emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
I loved the 'Debbie Do Anything' scene in Vacation 2015.

In the scene, Rusty Griswold, his wife Debbie (played by Christina Applegate) and their two sons visit the college Debbie attended, and meet a group of girls from the soriety she had been part of in the early 1990s, where her wild partying ways earning her the nickname 'Debbie Do Anything'. When the girls say that she is now old and boring, the somewhat conservative mother-of-two takes this as a challenge and does something called the 'chug run', which involves drinking a whole pitcher of beer and running an obstacle course. But aged in her early 40s and with her days of hard partying long since past, it does not go well for Debbie, who stumbles her way along the course while vomiting profusely.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong

love the scene's before and after the shooting where he implies that the bloke wanted a man dead because he was telling him with '' his eyes '' then proceeds to say '' are you threatening me '' then instructs him to pay 2k and he'll have the bloke knocked.

Afterwards he's drinking tea and eating cake at his mums house lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
And

denzel with his no fear blasting x 2

Gangster as *

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
I love the opening to the 2001 Adam Sandler film 'Little Nicky', where a pervert (played by Jon Lovitz) who is spying on a hot single mother falls out of a tree, dies of a broken neck and is sent to Hell. Upon arrival in Hell, his punishment for his voyeurism is to be chased for eternity by a big horny bird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back