Sunderland

21m535l.png

evrim706

Draftee
Jul 21, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
01 - ADIDAS CAMPEON 15

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

02 - ADIDAS CONDIVO 16

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

03 - ADIDAS ENTRADA 480

04 - ADIDAS KONN 16

05 - ADIDAS MANU 17

06 - ADIDAS NATIO 16

07 - ADIDAS ONORE GK 16

08 - ADIDAS REGISTA 16

09 - ADIDAS TABELA 14

10 - ADIDAS TOQUE 15

DOWNLOAD: http://design-sports.com/index.php?threads/10-free-adidas-templates.24/

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
01 - ADIDAS CAMPEON 15

02 - ADIDAS CONDIVO 16

03 - ADIDAS ENTRADA 480

04 - ADIDAS KONN 16

05 - ADIDAS MANU 17

06 - ADIDAS NATIO 16

07 - ADIDAS ONORE GK 16

08 - ADIDAS REGISTA 16

09 - ADIDAS TABELA 14

10 - ADIDAS TOQUE 15

DOWNLOAD: http://design-sports.com/index.php?threads/10-free-adidas-templates.24/
Just saw this on Chris Creamers.

Thanks heaps for this mate.

Fairly big bump here, but I've been doing a few concepts for some english teams that I wanna post up. I haven't really put too much work into it so I don't want to make it into a portfolio, so I figured I'd just post it in a workshop thread. Most of them are just the premier league clubs, but I've 'relegated' some of the teams I wasn't so keen on doing in favour of some more interesting ones. Might get started on some A-league teams or something after these are all posted.

BOURNEMOUTH: Pretty simple red and black stripes for the cherries, with a throwback to their championship days for the away shirt.
7mskKkc.png

ARSENAL: A classic arsenal home shirt, only with blue cuffs and the away is a similarly classic yellow and blue colourway.
aOcejV6.png

VILLA: Claret home jersey with blue sleeves, while the away shirt is white and makes use of a checkerboard pattern that I associate with the Villans.
wcNWqgU.png

BLACKBURN: Former Premier League winners, the rovers have a half and half shirt with royal rather than sky for their home and a 'blackout' away shirt as an alternate.
smqfFka.png

BOLTON: A bit of an odd one, but I kinda just wanted to try a design like they used to have with reebok back in the day as both the manufacturer and the sponsor, don't think it turned out the greatest, but it was worth a try.
6hgBWLQ.png

CHELSEA: Two tone blue hoops for chelsea just remind me of Didier Drogba just smashing in goals and so it was an obvious choice for my chelsea design.
tS8Fs97.png

CRYSTAL PALACE: Some offset blue and red stripes on the home with gold trim, with a sash design pretty similar to this season's effort for the away.
PPHtK3n.png

EVERTON: Had to bring in that vee yoke sorta thing that everton had when Cahill was still playing there, pink has been used a couple of times for away shirts over the years and so I paired that up with some violet in this simple design.
pwOhmQb.png

as always brilliant work but by god that bournemouth away is beautiful - based off my all time favourite cherries kit.

12/10/

FULHAM: A classy pinstripe number for the home kit with a black and red away providing a strong contrast for the away.
HHfQF0I.png

LEEDS: Added them to my top flight because they'll probably will be back in the prem next season unless they manage to leeds it up, white home with a blue and yellow away to provide contrast whilst still using club colours.
NBdgnmq.png

LIVERPOOL: Home kit is based on an old adidas kit that for some reason I link to Gerrard and therefore Liverpool, while the away uses the Green, black and white colour combo that was used back in the day.
cXdaQ9b.png

MANCHESTER CITY: Really like the two tone 'city blue' stripes fo their home and the away pays homage to the red and black away colours used over the years with a white cross paying homage to the St. Mark club that predated City.
J7eMx5T.png

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
I just don't see pinstripes with Fulham and think Leeds are definitely better with as little secondary colours as possible.

I just don't see pinstripes with Fulham and think Leeds are definitely better with as little secondary colours as possible.
Yeah, I probably agree with you but I wasn't too keen on just posting a blank white shirt for Fulham and likewise for Leeds, considering I've got Swansea and Spurs coming up which are majority white as well.

MANCHESTER UNITED: Home kit is reminiscent of the 90/10 shirt with the black chevron on the front which is one of my faves, the away kit is black with a familiar pattern running across it in navy.
WcQYcuo.png

NEWCASTLE UNITED: I've always thought that newcastle is one of those clubs that looks best with the logos all running down the middle of the shirt (which they might be going back to next season, fingers crossed) The away is pretty similar to the current season's but it is a awesome colour combo so I've decided not to change it.
18bm0fJ.png

NORWICH CITY: For the home, I found the pattern and I just had to. The away kit is based on one from the early 2000's and I think that the navy really complements the yellow and green quite nicely.
zlLQxXJ.png

SOUTHAMPTON: A red home shirt with thin white stripes complements the white away kit which is inspired by the old sash design.
aecawSU.png

Back