Podcast 2019 CROWCAST REAL DREAM TEAM CUP!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
We're back. 2019 is set to be our biggest and best ever.

Dylan's defense starts in only a few weeks time.

Levi Casbolt looks like the pick of the forwards this year a must have for every side1

https://sportsdeck.com/au/afl/dreamteam/#/?action=join-league&code=636122

This code will take you straight to our league.

dylan123 Pea Nut GameofSloanes Sanders feenix67 macca23 newbie_kimber Coopers azza77

Also just a caution to new players, there will be some banter in here. You may get slayed in the roast segment or on the podcast! It adds to the fun. Don't take it personally. Except Feenix. I mean it then.
fabs33 is Lusitania
GameofSloanes is Game of Sloanes
Pea Nut is The Winter March
Sanders is IloveJenkins4eva
feenix67 is terrible at this
Donkey Magoo is Donkey's Magoos
azza77 is Hot Jams
Crow_68 is It Was Only 1 19
Samcro24 is lets beyblade
deaneus is Aotearoa Assassins
dylan123 is Dylan FFC

If your not on the list It means that I either don't have your registration or I can match it to a username.

Last edited:
Is it anything like Fantasy? If it's not too dissimilar I might give it a go.
Yes it is - scoring system is the same, pricing is different (rookies are cheaper mostly) & prices don't change until someone has played 3 games, plus there are only limited trades (30 for the year) so you have to use them more wisely. It's basically what it used to be before the AFL called it fantasy and it was just dream team.

Yes it is - scoring system is the same, pricing is different (rookies are cheaper mostly) & prices don't change until someone has played 3 games, plus there are only limited trades (30 for the year) so you have to use them more wisely. It's basically what it used to be before the AFL called it fantasy and it was just dream team.
Okay then, I'm in.

Team name: Lusitania

Last edited:
Not this year, but thanks. I can't afford to dilute my efforts on AF - I want to crack the top 50k this year
Fantasy is a bastardised version of real dream team. Don't waste your time with that rubbish and concentrate on real dream team. It's the best version going round. If you're any good and have a good year it's realistic to finish in the top few hundred overall and if you really go well you could win cash by winning the weekly or the whole damn thing. A Port poster actually won the overall a couple of years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back