No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh **** me... this hyperbole stuff belongs on the Twitter trash heap.

No mate, it's literally 10 bucks worth of paper, plastic & fabric. Do they have to ****ing stiff people on that?!

22 Feb
2015: 28,530
2016: 31,481
2017: 32,685
2018: 31,296
2019: 32,342

Very nice. Very much want to see us hit the JLT and season start hard, achieve our record and then upsell like crazy on the back of finals looking likely.

Very nice. Very much want to see us hit the JLT and season start hard, achieve our record and then upsell like crazy on the back of finals looking likely.

If there is another 'pay for three games, get 11' offer, then long standing members should feel rightfully ripped off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question to those with Social Club memberships: did you receive a key ring? And if so, how does it compare to the old one's that always broke?

Asking as we didn't receive one in our packs this year...

Oh please RG, literally half the female population of Melbourne used to throw themselves at him. I know as I was there and I saw it.

Enough with the ridiculous pious bullshit.

Women are as much to blame for Wayne's distorted view of proper conduct, as Wayne is himself.

These sort of things can’t be proven, I know, Snake. However, I think Roogal raises a valid issue. Furthermore, I reckon the vast majority of it centres on the one incident where he grabbed the totally innocent passer-by back in the mid-nineties.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

These sort of things can’t be proven, I know, Snake. However, I think Roogal raises a valid issue. Furthermore, I reckon the vast majority of it centres on the one incident where he grabbed the totally innocent passer-by back in the mid-nineties.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He had a skewed understanding of how to interact with women, but he was far from alone in that category in those times.

Grabbing a woman on the **** is crass behavior, but I have had women come up and grab me on the utensil back then, and I am far from any AFL pin up footballer.

They were different times and Careys profile is predominately the reason behind the vitriol he attracts.

Question to those with Social Club memberships: did you receive a key ring? And if so, how does it compare to the old one's that always broke?

Asking as we didn't receive one in our packs this year...
I emailed the club and was told they will be available to pick up from the social club on a match day. They offered to post it out once they have the stock but as I intend to be at most matches I said I would pick it up.

I suspect these are one of the reasons the whole membership pack disaster has unfolded this year.

I suspect these are one of the reasons the whole membership pack disaster has unfolded this year.

My guess is that the club didn’t initially have the 150 anniversary on any of the membership merchandise and had to go back to the drawing board.

I did hear a rumour that we had nothing planned and basically weren’t even going to acknowledge it. Notice that the one piece of merchandise with the 150 logo, the media polo, was only revealed and in stock recently, while everything else was ready back in November? That’s a huge * up, those polos are big Christmas sellers.

We better have a celebration game, akin to the 125th game against Collingwood but nothing has been said.

Got my membership through yesterday. Pretty happy with it. I for one don't care too much about the bits that come with the pack. I see it more as a donation to the club to help keep us going and would rather the majority of the membership money goes towards that as opposed to magnets and stuff.

If you don't have your membership pack by now i would be calling the club though given that I am based in London and have received mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back