2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you count Hawks in Tassie by mistake??.

Was hoping to get to the Melbourne game but don't think I can. I want to watch us play at MCG as we usually play better there. I reckon I have only seen us win once at Docklands (2005 EF v North) in 9 or 10 games. Richmond at the G is tempting but late July isn't great for me at the moment.
I have them all pencilled into my Calendar, along with all of Williamstown's home games. I'm going to head along with my dad this year. Must have counted one of those by mistake.

Last year against North was the first time I've seen port win at the dome since 2013 against the Saints. First time I'd seen us win since then actually, seeings as we always played like poo in Perth when I lived there.

I'm not expecting to see a large spike in membership numbers from now until the season starts with our co-captains announcement.

I'm not expecting to see a large spike in membership numbers from now until the season starts with our co-captains announcement.
It is why they waited so long to announce it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2-game "membership" looks a bit desperate as does having the first home game as "members recognition round". It would have been nice to have had some recognition during recent events rather than being treated as white noise.

It would have been nice to have had some recognition during recent events rather than being treated as white noise.
Strange call.

If anything, the club has been at pains to recognise that the co-captain decision was going to be a contentious issue among members.

Sure, but that's not what you seemed to be objecting to.
Que? Koch was directly quoted on the club's website as saying the only voices that really counted in appointing co-captains were those from inside the club. Sounds like a "FU, you don't count" to the members to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back