Training 2019 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Strangely about that. My wife recently made me donate a few books from the bookcase, as I keep buying them and have run out of room. Without doing it on purpose, Juddy's book is at the end of a row of books, with his face on the cover staring into our lounge room, usually straight at me. His face staring at me, has been responsible for me not reaching for that last piece of chocolate or an extra biscuit a few times now. Even his image has strange powers.[/QUOTE]
That made me laugh! I bumped into him at the cafe at 120 Collins st last week. The essence of that guy, looked like he was meeting with some Uber wealthy Asians who didn’t even know who he is haha.

Strangely about that. My wife recently made me donate a few books from the bookcase, as I keep buying them and have run out of room. Without doing it on purpose, Juddy's book is at the end of a row of books, with his face on the cover staring into our lounge room, usually straight at me. His face staring at me, has been responsible for me not reaching for that last piece of chocolate or an extra biscuit a few times now. Even his image has strange powers.[/QUOTE]
This is why I have Judd's book tucked away in the corner of one of my bookshelves & a picture of Lance Whitnall on the cover of an Inside Carlton magazine looking out across the room. No guilt when tucking into a bowl of cheesecake & ice cream.

Interesting interview with Teague on the blues website, he was asked straight out what was going on with Willo, the answer was basically - "I have no idea".

I am starting to think Willo should donate his body to medical science.

Yup, listened to it no idea of timeframe of return, no mention of type of injury, maybe I'm reading too much into it but there is a distinct air of we don't want to talk to the media about specifics of this one yet.

Yup, listened to it no idea of timeframe of return, no mention of type of injury, maybe I'm reading too much into it but there is a distinct air of we don't want to talk to the media about specifics of this one yet.

Yeah that is what i got.

Hey guys,

I'm in Melbourne with my dad tonight and tomorrow who's visiting from interstate and is a die hard bagger. Does anyone know if the lads are training at Ikon Park tomorrow? Would love to get him out there for a look. Cheers fellas!

Hey guys,

I'm in Melbourne with my dad tonight and tomorrow who's visiting from interstate and is a die hard bagger. Does anyone know if the lads are training at Ikon Park tomorrow? Would love to get him out there for a look. Cheers fellas!
If nobody can give you an answer here, best bet is to call the club's reception in the morning. Good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lower body looks noticeably smaller, for good reason too. Hope it helps him.

I never ever want to hear someone tell me that a part of my lower body is noticeably smaller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back