glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Cardinal Pell found guilty in child abuse case. Huge for someone that high up in the Catholic church to be found guilty.

Brilliant news, justice has finally caught up. Hopefully he’s the first of many of these other campaigners who have been hiding behind the church’s protection all these years.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Just got back from 3 days in Dublin for a bucks party.

If you get a chance to get over there whilst travelling around Europe I would highly recommend it. The nightlife is unbelievable.

s**t yeah, Ireland is right up on top of my bucket list.

Apparently the surf is as good as in Indonesia, albeit very cold. Lack of crowds, though, which offsets that discomfort. And I'm good with the cold; have lived through many a Melbourne winter, which conditions me to comfortably residing in an Arctic igloo with nothing to wear, bar a rubbish bag.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
George Pell’s lawyer really said, “This is no more than a plain, vanilla, sexual penetration case”. You ******* pig. Can we look into the lawyers life if he sees no problem with any of this?
What does he mean by that?

That it was consensual sex between Pell and the victims?

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
What does he mean by that?

That it was consensual sex between Pell and the victims?

I took it meaning it was just a normal sex act by penetration rather than a brutal sexual assault. It’s a pretty damning thing to say for his lawyer anyway since George Pell has denied it ever took place.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I took it meaning it was just a normal sex act by penetration rather than a brutal sexual assault. It’s a pretty damning thing to say for his lawyer anyway since George Pell has denied it ever took place.
A priest/cardinal (on any adult) with a child is still unlawful. Crazy statement to make but proves Bolt the twat wasn’t right that he is innocent

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
A priest/cardinal (on any adult) with a child is still unlawful. Crazy statement to make but proves Bolt the twat wasn’t right that he is innocent

No one should ever take Andrew Bolt serious. A twat of the highest order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Know a few who are going to see RHCP tomorrow. Unlucky lads, absolutely no shade out at Mount Duneed haha, will feel much hotter than 38 degrees
Yeah i got a few mates going to that too, they are s**t scared of ending up lobsters. Its going to be hot as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back