AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just scan in to JLT games? The ticketing page only mentions club members

Get rid of afl and mcc membership then and rotate the grand final. Don't want that? Be quiet then

I’m not sure why you’re being rude and obtuse in this thread but it’s not required. Seems like you’re not a silver member or dead last on the list of you figured out your voucher mechanism.

I’m not sure why you’re being rude and obtuse in this thread but it’s not required. Seems like you’re not a silver member or dead last on the list of you figured out your voucher mechanism.
Clearly it's in response to Shakespeare's post complaining about new members

Get rid of afl and mcc membership then and rotate the grand final. Don't want that? Be quiet then

Don't know why I even bothered to try and help you earlier today if this is how you are going to treat one of the regular posters of this thread.

Love it how they have classified RichmondVCarlton a special game for dining but not the RichVpies the week after.$165 keep dreaming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odds on a crash this morning?

Edit: There's already a queue

Edit 2: 2 games bought, was painless

Last edited:
App timed out on me during payment. Checked email and tickets were there.

I guess at least the tickets were sent but it crashes every ******* year without fail, round 1 and finals. Not looking forward to next week trying to get Anzac eve tickets while Anzac Day is on sale at the same time!

Round 1 - Carlton vs Richmond: Same crap every year, get in at 9:00:01 yet all level 2 is sold out, and 2A only has the edges available. Had to settle for Level 4 front.

Round 2 - Richmond vs Collingwood: As above, nothing on 2 or 2A, but I got level 4 front row, dead centre.....

Overall can't complain too much as it's been much worse previously.

App timed out on me during payment. Checked email and tickets were there.

I guess at least the tickets were sent but it crashes every ******* year without fail, round 1 and finals. Not looking forward to next week trying to get Anzac eve tickets while Anzac Day is on sale at the same time!
Next week with the 2 Anzac games and Easter Monday is going to be an absolute nightmare

Round 1 - Carlton vs Richmond: Same crap every year, get in at 9:00:01 yet all level 2 is sold out, and 2A only has the edges available. Had to settle for Level 4 front.

Round 2 - Richmond vs Collingwood: As above, nothing on 2 or 2A, but I got level 4 front row, dead centre.....

Overall can't complain too much as it's been much worse previously.
I imagine most of those seats are taken by the dining room and reserve seat packages that are sold pre season?

New to being an AFL member, how do you guys know which games to reserve seats for? Are there any regular season MCG games other than Anzac day that you might not be scan in for on the day?

I don't mind sitting on level 4 but there are some games that I don't want to miss out on so will fork over the cash to reserve seats if I have to. Pretty keen on going to round 1 Geelong Collingwood and Easter Monday.

New to being an AFL member, how do you guys know which games to reserve seats for? Are there any regular season MCG games other than Anzac day that you might not be scan in for on the day?

I don't mind sitting on level 4 but there are some games that I don't want to miss out on so will fork over the cash to reserve seats if I have to. Pretty keen on going to round 1 Geelong Collingwood and Easter Monday.

Depends on where you want to sit. If you don't mind where you sit, Anzac day is really the only one where you won't be able to scan in for entry I believe. Games that you mention will be no problem to scan in, but yes seats will probably be upper levels of level 4.

Some people just prefer sitting closer, or like the luxury of knowing you will have a good seat without having to get there early or on time even. I generally tend to reserve seats for a few of the bigger games early in the season (e.g. season opener Rich v Carl, Rich vs Collingwood R2, Anzac day, Anzac Eve, Easter Monday), but as the season goes on I seem to rarely reserve seats.

There's about 2,000 people ahead me in the queue for the Diamond category.

So I've still got a little while to go.

There isn't much difference between the Gold & Diamond anyway. Although the 30% off footy records and secret peek hole access to the umpires change rooms will enhance my match day experience :thumbsu:

Anyone know if there is such a thing as a “Marvel Stadium Membership “ that lets you entry to every game at Marvel Stadium regardless of what teams are playing and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back