Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon six years ago someone lost the password to AFL360. https://twitter.com/AFL360 ... was trying to find out when TGO returns.

EIGHTEEN DAYS until the glorious, great one returns. We've seen snippets, tweets and impromptu radio interviews. I can barely contain my zeal.

It's actually sooner than that - returns March 11.

The genuine look of bewilderment and/or contempt on TGO's face here is priceless. You can almost picture Him thinking "What the f is this f*wit doing"?

And thus a new year of TGO begins.

Praise.

View attachment 608987

The older he gets, the more & more GTO is looking like someone I used to know (who's long since dead & who, just quietly, seemed to get hit again with the ugly stick every birthday, most unfair). Not that GTO will ever suffer the same fate (death), so I worry for what he'll look like in, lets say, a 100 years time.

The price of immortality doesn't come cheap I guess...

Last edited:
The older he gets, the more & more GTO is looking like someone I used to know (who's long since dead & who, just quietly, seemed to get hit again with the ugly stick every birthday, most unfair). Not that GTO will ever suffer the same fate (death), so I worry for what he'll look like in, lets say, a 100 years time.

TGO, AKA Methuselah.

TGO would have no acquaintance with the ugly stick.

While his inner strength is hit by the beauty stick, his outer visage is worked over by the character stick.

Praise.

Under week now to the first encyclical from high on the King St Hill.

It will be live. It will be laden with the slabby weights of new injunctions, new commandments, the fizz of holy Corona and slurp of kebab hoovered into the holy maw.

We just await the pronouncements. I am rocking on the gleaming pew of light in the local church establishment hands out in front in humble supplication for a pot, some dimmies (not Sth Melbourne) and the Word.

Did the Nigerian Princess, betrothed to TGO, fulfill the gaping longing of TGO, by rocking up and hunkering down beneath the kebab and dimmy wrapper quilted eiderdown?

During this period of 40 days and nights X 4 TGO has been in deep contemplation. Deep dish thoughts are on the menu. The blessed morning gargle of Jim Beam is complete. The devil is afoot, taking the form of Hutchy the Jabberer. Time to rise TGO. Footy needs you more than ever.

Pass the sauce.

What did Robbo say about Damo?

That he is below the bar(Rett)? That he is a blight, a near thing to Hutchy the Jabberer?

That he is an excrescence who lacks the first inkling, about, the, holy, pause ... , comma.

TGO will be there when he's goddamned good and ready !!!

This is a remarkable image. Everyone knows the Nerdling is a diminutive and rather irritating elf. TGO, set up a scissor lift to allow Nerdling to approach his own Olympian heights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will I be able to receive the sermons via Kayo brothers? I have Foxtel during the off season and am giving the middle finger to Murdoch by paying a lot less to him than I was previously for an inferior experience. Take that!
I'm not sure Brother Beerfish. If Kayo has Fox Footy then I'm guessing it should be sweet.

Edit: Actually you should be ok Brother according to this link:

https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/article/What-AFL-is-available-on-Kayo

"Kayo has you covered for all things AFL. If you love your Aussie Rules, you'll have access to every match of every round + every match of the Finals Series before the Grand Final Live.
You'll also get access to every game of the AFLW, AFLX and JLT Community Series and the U18 Championship.
The action doesn't stop there either. You'll have access to a bunch of AFL related shows like AFL Open Mike, AFL On The Couch, AFL 360 and plenty more."

Praise!

Like a bullet pass, swooping bird of prey, the guillotine descending, happy clappers hunting down a credit card number ... The highlight was the magisterial sweep of the pen as it scored out another note on the running..... ERM no..... The jogging ... No definitely not .... The aaahhh yes.. the ambling sheet....

360 words us back

40×5 days in the wilderness has been a test for all. I fear TGO has lost weight ..... considerable weight. Is this the result of some sacrificial switch to steamed not fried dimmies (not the discredited Sth Melbourne variety) or has there been evil afoot - have Domino's been slipping in gluten free Aussie pizzas with mango instead of pineapple?

The man has lost 30 kg. What has happened in this period po f abstinence? I should not have feared brothers and sistrez.

TGO in his weakened state was still able to smite away Jabberer the Hutch's two provocateurs in Quisling Lyon and the Nerdling.

I look forward to the inestimable Mr Murdoch soon answering our pleas for an hour long TGO-OLOGUE every night.

Begone Nerdling. Evaporate Quisling Lyon. Disappear Brown. All should exit stage left.

An hour long uninterrupted TGO lesson from the holy Fox tabernacle. What more could we, footy or the world require?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back