News Congratulations to Hawthorn's newest captain - Ben Stratton - may your reign be long and glorious

Massive decision and very well done. The way he ended last season was incredible and he was easily the best player in our side if not the league for the last 7 or so rounds. He has so much presence on the field and I'm sure that he will do an incredible job at the helm of this fine club. The future is looking very bright!

Kinghts 24

Senior List
Apr 28, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Inspired choice. Underrated by many and now being recognized for the 10 years of service he's given to the Club. Hawks have done a good job of raising his profile over the last 6 weeks thru their social media channels.

I love Stratts for the fact I think he embodies some old fashioned Hawks player qualities the ilk of Chris Mew, Chris Langford, Gary Ayres......hard as a cats head, no fuss, runs in straight lines, dependable and gets the job done without fanfare.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been mentioned but he was voted in by a ballet. Every single player voted so it just shows that he's a well liked, respected bloke.

Remember him going back with the flight and taking a ripper mark in the 2014 grand final. Last quarter, game iced, but still doing the hard stuff.

All hail the Stratts!

All you guys arguing over who predicted it first - once again The Simpsons predicted this year’s ago.

BCB198D4-A615-4B85-AA46-B836DBDBA585.jpeg

Back