Diet, Supplements and Enhancers

Remove this Banner Ad

Creatine has a decent amount of research behind it.

I also have protein powder in the morning post-gym for convenience as I have to rush off to work afterwards. Weekends I have more time and can just have a meal.

yeah have no issues with creatine.....and agree protein shakes can very convenient

Is that as a meal replacement?

Gee whiz i wish that was enough to get me through
More just convenience.
Fruit, protein, creatine, honey, rolled oats, ice and water - I ride to work after gym it so can't handle solid food in the stomach. Gets me through to mid morning at least.

More just convenience.
Fruit, protein, creatine, honey, rolled oats, ice and water - I ride to work after gym it so can't handle solid food in the stomach. Gets me through to mid morning at least.
sounds good. might try that

sounds good. might try that
I tend to have eggs in the fridge at all times so on weekends if I manage to get a workout in and can't really be stuffed cooking afterwards, it's only about 5 minutes effort to whip up an omelette.
Eggs are a very bio-available source of protein.

I tend to have eggs in the fridge at all times so on weekends if I manage to get a workout in and can't really be stuffed cooking afterwards, it's only about 5 minutes effort to whip up an omelette.
Eggs are a very bio-available source of protein.

Gave an egg white omelette with spinach a crack a few days ago.

Worked a treat. Might need to get onto more of these

More just convenience.

wow! that exercise program is something. congrats. maybe bordering on obsessive?:)

wow! that exercise program is something. congrats. maybe bordering on obsessive?:)
I enjoy working out, and I ride to work as it's quicker than driving or public transport (plus our work shower facilities are fantastic too).

I actually really like getting to work and knowing regardless of what happens for the rest of the day I've done something for myself especially if the day turns inte a long one.

I enjoy working out, and I ride to work as it's quicker than driving or public transport (plus our work shower facilities are fantastic too).

I actually really like getting to work and knowing regardless of what happens for the rest of the day I've done something for myself especially if the day turns inte a long one.
i dont want to die on the roads

Any ideas for a good quality multi-vitamin that isn't owned by big pharma? I've always used Centrum but recently realised they're owned by Pfizer, thought Cenovis were an Australian brand but they're owned by Sanofi.

Refuse to use a big pharma supplement on principle.
Seems like blackmores are the only australian brand, but they're as biggest shysters as anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why egg white only? The yolks are the healthiest and most nutritious part of the egg, plus they contain almost half the total protein

I found when making omelettes using all eggs can make the omelette heavy, but i don't like buying 6 eggs using 2 whole eggs and throwing away 4 yolks.

I just use 1-2 eggs and use the egg whites that come in 500ml carton.

Why egg white only? The yolks are the healthiest and most nutritious part of the egg, plus they contain almost half the total protein
Because i get it in bulk and i like it that way. 10kg at a time. Just thaw it out and pour when i want dinner. Love them

20190316_182059.jpg

Ill poach eggs and slam them in a bowl with brown rice, spinach and salmon when i want yolks

Went to buy some phenibut caps to help me get to sleep during the uni term and couldn't find anywhere in Oz that sells them.
Turns out they were made a Schedule 9 drug at the start of last year lol.

22 year old dies from drinking caffeinated protein shake.

I've had to stop drinking/eating any caffeinated supplements as I found they've made my heart race, especially during a workout if I have one beforehand.

'FDA officials say a single teaspoon of pure powder caffeine can contain 3,200 milligrams (mg) of caffeine. ... The officials note the “recommended safe serving” of pure caffeine products is 200 mg. That's about 1/16 of a teaspoon of powder, or 2.5 teaspoons of a liquid.'

Ah ok you can get it fairly easily as a dietary supplement and make your own preworkouts etc

Only problem is if you accidentally put too much in you're dead. With my luck, I'm not convinced I'll be making my own redbull anytime soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back