Draft Profile Darcy Parish

Haha Sloane one of the best in the league hahahaha
either way i doubt Parish will be a 2 time b&f winner, AA and club captain.

So my point stands. lol at saying Parish will reach his level

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=15&type=A&pid1=4167&pid2=3825&fid1=S&fid2=S
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...pid2=3825&fid1=P&fopt1=2017&fid2=P&fopt2=2017
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...pid2=3825&fid1=P&fopt1=2016&fid2=P&fopt2=2016

Yeah, keep deluding yourself that McIntosh is even in the same ballpark. Parish takes a giant dump on him as a player, if you took the yellow and black glasses off you'd agree. What's next, Jack Higgins is better than Orazio Fantasia?
I am not talking about who is better, I am pointing out that Parish could not perform McIntosh's role (you don't know what that is, admit it) and would not get a game in our midfield.

Fantasia is ahead of Higgins as a small forward but not as a mid, which is what Higgins is. Both of them are streets clear of Parish the plodder.

I am not talking about who is better, I am pointing out that Parish could not perform McIntosh's role (you don't know what that is, admit it) and would not get a game in our midfield.

Fantasia is ahead of Higgins as a small forward but not as a mid, which is what Higgins is. Both of them are streets clear of Parish the plodder.
It's like talking to a brick wall. Parish>Higgins>>>>>>>>>>>McIntosh

Yes, yes. Of course, dear.

How was Darcy's kick? Did it hit the target? Did it help your awesome team of awesome players beat the wooden spooners?
Um, it's JLT. Who honestly gives a damn?

Trav 20

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Idiots get ignored
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Dees
Um, it's JLT. Who honestly gives a damn?
Do you really think a team and players train hard for 5 months to dish that up against the reigning ''spooners'' ?

Clearly not one of your assistant coaches, as evidenced below.

Assistant coach Hayden Skipworth says Essendon is placing a high importance on the JLT Community Series.
The Bombers will open their JLT campaign against Carlton at Ikon Park on Thursday night, before facing Geelong at GMHBA Stadium a week later.
Skipworth, who’s in charge of Essendon’s midfield, said the current pre-season competition format meant teams had to hit the ground running. “We take every game seriously,” Skipworth told RSN 927.
“We want to get our game plan rolling and our guys in form early … We know we don’t have that third game (of pre-season anymore).”

Do you really think a team and players train hard for 5 months to dish that up against the reigning ''spooners'' ?

Clearly not one of your assistant coaches, as evidenced below.

Assistant coach Hayden Skipworth says Essendon is placing a high importance on the JLT Community Series.
The Bombers will open their JLT campaign against Carlton at Ikon Park on Thursday night, before facing Geelong at GMHBA Stadium a week later.
Skipworth, who’s in charge of Essendon’s midfield, said the current pre-season competition format meant teams had to hit the ground running. “We take every game seriously,” Skipworth told RSN 927.
“We want to get our game plan rolling and our guys in form early … We know we don’t have that third game (of pre-season anymore).”
Fremantle beat West Coast by 10 goals in last year's. Again, who gives a damn?

Someone tell me about Parish’s performance last night, since that’s what we’re all here for.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Just about Parish's worst ever game in an Essendon jumper last night hopefully it's not a sign of a confidence or issue.

I'm still not getting the interest from opposition supporters we even have Trav 20/Hannabal posting in this thread under different aliases.

Trav 20

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Idiots get ignored
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Dees
Just about Parish's worst ever game in an Essendon jumper last night hopefully it's not a sign of a confidence or issue.

I'm still not getting the interest from opposition supporters we even have Trav 20/Hannabal posting in this thread under different aliases.
Wow. You got me.

I never use any ''alias'' at the same time and wouldn't even know what threads either had posted on.

And I couldn't give a FF who knows what alias's I may or may not have.

But don't forget to mention it next time.

That said, I understand why you're grumpy. That midfield of yours isn't playing finals in 2019. It's just not nearly contested enough. As evidenced by your 12th placing last year in contested ball.

Wow. You got me.

I never use any ''alias'' at the same time and wouldn't even know what threads either had posted on.

That said, I understand why you're grumpy. That midfield of yours isn't playing finals in 2019. It's just not nearly contested enough. As evidenced by your 12th placing last year in contested ball.
6th in CP difference, 5th in clearance difference. Ahead of the premiers in both regards.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Yes, yes. Of course, dear.

How was Darcy's kick? Did it hit the target? Did it help your awesome team of awesome players beat the wooden spooners?

If he got 30 touches you would be saying calm down it’s only JLT.

Facts are he’s a 21 year old kid who we hope to turn into a pivotal role player for us, we get that he isn’t anywhere near the class of Oliver but we never got the opportunity to pick Oliver so the point is moot.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Wow. You got me.

Totals are meaningless stats do you have differentials handy?

Essendon were top 5 for centre clearance and clearance differential last year and missed the finals and were bottom 5 for both in 2017 and made finals.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Still think Parish will come good, needs perhaps a fresh voice to reinvigorate his career (coach or club)

Its easy to forget how brilliant his debut season was, you don't all of a sudden lose that talent.

Ambrosia

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Still think Parish will come good, needs perhaps a fresh voice to reinvigorate his career (coach or club)

Its easy to forget how brilliant his debut season was, you don't all of a sudden lose that talent.

His debut season was brilliant only in the context of it being a debut season. His form hasn't meaningfully improved since then.

Back