List Mgmt. Next Generation Academy List

Dn_XahCUUAABr96.jpg:large

Western Bulldogs NGA 2- 16.16 112 vs Goulburn Murray 2 4.7 31
Goal Kickers: J. Rentsch 3, D. Rentsch 3, T. Hateley 2, C. Johnston, G. Slater, T. Mitchell, A. Reinehr, F. McCarty, S. Broadbent, K. Lohmann, K. Dobell
Best Players: K. Lohmann, J. Rentsch, T. Mitchell, A. Reinehr, D. Rentsch, S. Broadbent

Western Bulldogs NGA 1 12.6 78 vs Goulburn Murray 12.10 82
Goal Kickers: C. Molan 4, A. Stevens 3, S. Breuer 2, A. Soloman, D. Schneider, B. Hobbs
Best Players: C. Molan, S. Butler, J. Ballantyne, S. Breuer, B. Hobbs, A. Stevens

Vline Best players
Div 1:
Ben Hobbs (Horsham FNC)
Charlie Molan (MT Clear FC)
Sam Breuer (Horsham Saints FC)

Girls Div
Ella Friend (Horsham Saints)
Crystal Summers (Stawell Warriors)
Jemima Woods (Bacchus Marchs

Div 2:
Josh Rentsch (Penhurst FC)
Kai Lohmann (Lake Wendouree FC)
Austin Reinehr (East Point FC)

Couple of eligible kids with a decent amount of room to grow for 2020?
Bulldogs zone is one of the strongest
Plenty of talent across footscray and ballarat area

Fully expect us to narrow it down to 10 players next year

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Little birdie told me Ugle-Hagan may well play school footy and if that's the case, could line up for the Chargers, rather than the Rebels. Think there's a bit more to it but interesting nonetheless.

flipper83

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Little birdie told me Ugle-Hagan may well play school footy and if that's the case, could line up for the Chargers, rather than the Rebels. Think there's a bit more to it but interesting nonetheless.
I think he was boarding and playing school footy last year but still played rebels. Not sure the rules around the tac cup zoning but don't think it should affect our NGA rights

Who’s Ugle-Hagen? Can anyone tell me a bit about him? Is he a chance to go top 10 this year?

Don’t know much about him myself, but someone on here said he’s a prospective #1 pick. Bold call if even remotely close to that.

Changing the rules could be tricky considering clubs will have already put time, money & effort into development of certain potential players and would surely fight against any change which could cost them a blue chip player. Whilst the AFL don’t seem to care about others opinions, either have the special/academy systems or don’t. Long term it would kill what they are trying to do though by expanding development areas to get more involvement.

But to finish, they will probably change the rules & he’ll end up at Essendon.

Back