AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
The match race of the season coincides with the All Star Mile

Current Odds:

The Ambos: 33/1 on

Urban Ruler: 25-1 and drifting

And apparently, this is also Golden Squibber month, where we laugh at the pea hearted 2-year-olds from Tulloch Lodge, like Unite and Conquer.

Anyone else think Johannes Vermeer is poison unders? First race since November 2017 and $3.40

Yup - me - love the horse but seems madness to pile in at that price having been off that long.

Given the walking machines JV is against,if there is any money for him tomorrow he looks a moral to me no matter how long ago his last run was

that is a horrible field.

So basically the same field Australia's second best horse fell in against last Saturday? So JV is actually Australia's second best horse?

So basically the same field Australia's second best horse fell in against last Saturday? So JV is actually Australia's second best horse?
this is the standard of horse Winx is beating
says a lot for Aussie racing doesnt it,
its 3rd.. Alizee 2nd!

I would back any group 3 overseas cat than most of our WFA "stars" at the moment. Walkers the lot of them

this is the standard of horse Winx is beating
says a lot for Aussie racing doesnt it,
its 3rd.. Alizee 2nd!

I would back any group 3 overseas cat than most of our WFA "stars" at the moment. Walkers the lot of them

No of G1 wins by rivals Winx faces on Saturday compared to those faced by JV plz - whenever your done compiling the rest of the last 10 Canterbury Stakes iwnners will suffice

Will be interesting to see if Surprise baby pulls out of Saturday and takes on Mosh Music tonight.. Schabau will be unbackable if thats the case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see if Surprise baby pulls out of Saturday and takes on Mosh Music tonight.. Schabau will be unbackable if thats the case

It already is unbackable #poison

Seems a solid over reaction for a horse yet to win in Australia.
and you call FL a contrarian

yep 2nd in a Caulfied stakes and Melb Cup and 3rd in a Caulfield cup (where you thought he was a moral beaten even though he wasnt) is not good enough to beat 2nd Fave Material Man or welter horse Theanswermyfreind who is 3rd fave

My apologies, Think I will back Mighty Boss who won a Caulfied Guineas then

and you call FL a contrarian

yep 2nd in a Caulfied stakes and Melb Cup and 3rd in a Caulfield cup (where you thought he was a moral beaten even though he wasnt) is not good enough to beat 2nd Fave Material Man or welter horse Theanswermyfreind who is 3rd fave

My apologies, Think I will back Mighty Boss who won a Caulfied Guineas then

Material Man has just as good a WFA results in Australia as JV - which is why there prices are similar - I think you would be the contrarian here expecting him to win like Winx if fit.

I like how you have denigrated Perth form forever and then pull that one out.

??? When I have I denigrated Perth form forever - more made up garbage from you - I said I liked MM coming over here just suggested they were targeting the wrong races. Go back and look once you've got back to me on G1 wins Winx is up against Saturday and the Canterbury Stakes recent winners list.

You actually said that Perth stayers dont hold up in Melbourne until i pointed out about 10 that did around the time of Trap for Fools Mckinnon.
anyway you must love Galaxy star in melb then. She shat on him in the Railway

You actually said that Perth stayers dont hold up in Melbourne until i pointed out about 10 that did around the time of Trap for Fools Mckinnon.
anyway you must love Galaxy star in melb then. She shat on him in the Railway

I said Perth stars - history shows they don't - but MM's is facing such a 'star' here in JV that the latter hasn't even been able to win in Australia yet. You realise Material Man actually beat GS home when they went back to WFA right so no I wouldn't love her here.

JV, Rekindling, Almandin and the Taj Mahal, Homesman and Yucatan have a grand total of 3 first up wins, and 1 in Australia, which was off a 9 week let up.

And how many of those 3 were with the European trainers? The initial trainers can generally get them going alright first up here but you are right they generally go to dog s**t first up once the local guy takes over.

Back