No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere near any football department at any level

If he wants back in, let it be through the media and let the general public determine his viability

No FFS, it is bad enough I have to put up with Luke Darcy and Basil Zemplas.

1550983736454.png

"Say that again." -- Darcy

"Their stash is that way, Darce, and the Pharmacist can confirm that for us, hey Woosha!" - Basil

Can we close this thread. I don’t think it’s needed. I really couldn’t care less about the stain of a club and I feel we need to remove all dedicated threads to them. We’re on the up and we need to spend all our time celebrating our kids and marvelling at what Carlton’s doing.

I Vote to close.

they are a SH!T stain of a club and they need to be reminded of it every single day.
They have never owned up or taken responsibility for their actions. Until every single one involved with that club during that time has passed away, the stain will not be removed.

Can we close this thread. I don’t think it’s needed. I really couldn’t care less about the stain of a club and I feel we need to remove all dedicated threads to them. We’re on the up and we need to spend all our time celebrating our kids and marvelling at what Carlton’s doing.

I Vote to close.

Just ignore the thread.

I Vote to close.

I suggest you vote with your finger: stop clicking on it.

they are a SH!T stain of a club and they need to be reminded of it every single day.
They have never owned up or taken responsibility for their actions. Until every single one involved with that club during that time has passed away, the stain will not be removed.
This is my kind of post. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a3a775a74400133e45fffc68a66cf351.jpg

DS: Mum!! What is it I’m playing
MUM: Da Da Da Da Daaaa

The Stain will never be removed from the history books.

It looks a little like this "*"

Last edited:
The *

2. (Linguistics)
a. (in historical linguistics) this sign used to indicate an unattested reconstructed form
b. (in descriptive linguistics) this sign used to indicate that an expression is ungrammatical or in some other way unacceptable

The main reason people use asterisks in a text is to censor a word

The *

2. (Linguistics)
a. (in historical linguistics) this sign used to indicate an unattested reconstructed form
b. (in descriptive linguistics) this sign used to indicate that an expression is ungrammatical or in some other way unacceptable
c. (Collective noun) referring to the s**t stain that is the Essendon Football Club.

The main reason people use asterisks in a text is to censor a word

EFA.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back