2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably been mentioned before, but it's well known that Collingwood have by far the most supporters Australia-wide. We don't need to impress on the membership scale what is already a set-in-stone fact.

Richmond are 87,384 (20,010 whingers 67,374 ferals)
Collingwood 67,524 (67,501 nice people; 23 bogans)
Essendon 64,043. (64,042 Hird sycophants 1 lost soul)
EFA

Have any interstate members contacted the club to see if they will post the cap out?
Yes I have for the last two years and they posted it to me. In fact, it arrived before my membership pack.

This years cap looks better than last years

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How are you guys and gals going for membership card delivery. Got them yet?
Yes.

If I’m not mistaken the address on the envelope of sender was PO Box in Moorrabin.
Suggesting my theory that it’s a mail house business(es) that organise, prepare, send out the formalities of Card, and the other bits pieces in the fun pack you get.
The club then relies on them.

It’s all logistics.

Not sure logistics have been ideal this pre-season.

I’ve had no issues myself, and when I had to call, was quick response, so no dramas.

I think the biggest pain points is when something goes array or there’s something extra to add, then... yikes.

Yes.

If I’m not mistaken the address on the envelope of sender was PO Box in Moorrabin.
Suggesting my theory that it’s a mail house business(es) that organise, prepare, send out the formalities of Card, and the other bits pieces in the fun pack you get.
The club then relies on them.

It’s all logistics.

Not sure logistics have been ideal this pre-season.

I’ve had no issues myself, and when I had to call, was quick response, so no dramas.

I think the biggest pain points is when something goes array or there’s something extra to add, then... yikes.
Logistics?

Might be hard if you can't even spell Moorabbin correctly.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club needs to fix how the priority access in the finals, If we are good enough to make them that is, works.

Home & Home and Away members, (11 game Memberships or more) should be able to buy tickets in the member pre sale at least an hour or 2 before 3 game members.
If there are any left over then it should open up to those who are still members and valued but buy cheaper memberships.

The club needs to fix how the priority access in the finals, If we are good enough to make them that is, works.

Home & Home and Away members, (11 game Memberships or more) should be able to buy tickets in the member pre sale at least an hour or 2 before 3 game members.
If there are any left over then it should open up to those who are still members and valued but buy cheaper memberships.
From my understanding of the system its outside of the club's control.
There isn't anything to stop the club lobbying the AFL though.

HELP NEEDED!

Are there any Pies fans out there who can help me. I'm an interstate member and I have just found out I don't have access to member pre-sale for Anzac day with my membership. I have flights and accomm booked from Perth and don't want to run the race tomorrow with the general public.

Are there any members out there that would be kind enough to get me 2 x tickets today before the general public? Best available tickets will do. Willing to transfer cash once confirmed.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist. Please DM me.

John

Question for those that might know?

Who is or knows a Club 5 member?
Sounds awfully expensive (ofcourse some might see it as a way to donate to the club they love).

What benefits are really there?

Question for those that might know?

Who is or knows a Club 5 member?
Sounds awfully expensive (ofcourse some might see it as a way to donate to the club they love).

What benefits are really there?
I think it’s baically a Legends membership paid 5 years in advance

I have a question about the Legends membership and Anzac Day. In short, does the reserved seat that you get with the Legends membership apply to the Anzac Day clash as well?

I have a question about the Legends membership and Anzac Day. In short, does the reserved seat that you get with the Legends membership apply to the Anzac Day clash as well?
Yes.
It’s applicable to the seat you have applicable for either home or away depending on which one we are listed for the given year.

I think it’s baically a Legends membership paid 5 years in advance
Oh I did not know.
So someone takes it as a five year membership but pays once (or 12 shots over a year) and that’s it for the future five year stretch.

Did not realise that, as the pricing is so high I’ve never looked at it properly.
There is a logic to it if you think youre doing it every year anyway and ofcourse it’s affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back