Pre-Season Training 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Gimpy even the grey white sharks stop swimming and applaud when you emerge from the salty waters glistening in your manhood.

Young men rushing to place their face towels on your masculine sinews.

It is a sight to behold.

I’ve never been back to Rye. Once seen, gimpness in its majesty, my mere being can no longer cope, not no more.

Neither has Harold Holt

Neither has Harold Holt
Might have stayed there in cheviots beach.

What did Dame Zara Holt once say when offered lobster to eat?

Lobsters are the scavengers of the sea, they might have eaten my poor Harry...

indiana-jones-duel-animated-gif.gif
And for those not aware this magnificent scene was in many ways an improvisation because of circumstances.

Originally it was pegged as an epic sword fight.

As it happened, Harrison Ford was suffering with how to say, stomach cramps, and needed to constantly go to the facilities. Basically could only do ten minute scenes at a time.

So to save a few days of filming under the circumstances they went with the shoot him instead scene.

Brilliant decision.

Gimpy even the grey white sharks stop swimming and applaud when you emerge from the salty waters glistening in your manhood.

Young men rushing to place their face towels on your masculine sinews.

It is a sight to behold.

I’ve never been back to Rye. Once seen, gimpness in its majesty, my mere being can no longer cope, not no more.

20190302_062221.jpg

I know re.. I've been in good form over the last mth or so re.. hopefully I'm not peaking early.. I'm at my best on match days and that re..

Yes Gimpy.
Can’t wait for your in depth analysis to begin in 2019.
I’ll get you started

“F**k you Blair” ;)

Do you guys want me to go to this training session and give a detailed analysis of who will do well this yr.. where I would play em on the pitch and that re?

2hrs work for me re.. normally takes someone the entire season to figure things out.. for others.. a lifetime.

Proven track record of getting players and their positions right re.. it comes so easy for the Gimp re.. can't call it a coincidence when I have gotten it right time and time again.. I even predict s**t before it happens re..

I'm a f great re.

Monash uni research reckons that the bigger size of the brain the more chance you have of being obese re. I don't get it re.. .. my brain must be the size of a burnt out rice bubble.. yet how does one explain my high football IQ.

Unfbelievable the s**t they come up with re.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiosity is Sier out there? I’m a bit sus on him not being in the squad for Monday.

Editing my original comment to say both Sier and Maynard (both of whom weren't named) are out there training. Can be seen on the club's Insta story.

In any event, it's a good chance to get some time into Wills.

Editing my original comment to say both Sier and Maynard (both of whom weren't named) are out there training. Can be seen on the club's Insta story.

In any event, it's a good chance to get some time into Wills.
My understanding is the playing group is being rotated through the practice v demons and two JLT games so they all get two games more or less.

(Obviously it won’t be built in stone, the two games, but there is that thinking at play.)

How'd you know that? lol But yeah, I was. It had a bit of a crowd.
I sat in the shade on top of the hill on the glasshouse side. You have to take the shade where you can get it today. They had all sorts of activities going on for the kids.

The boys trained for an hour or so, then did autographs on the boundary. They more or less got to every single fan. I was focusing on Beams as this would be his first open training session back interacting with fans.

They said the ones on the track was the ones playing? There was a lot of them, but Goldy said he wasn't playing but he was playing.

I heard a trainer who was having a discussion with a mate of his/fan behind me that Tay Adams around 6-7 weeks max. I suppose depends how he feels with his recovery.
I kept wondering who #29 was.. until I realized it was Broomhead. It's been a long time since I have seen him with his jumper number on; I think that means he is back in full training.
Howe said he is feeling good and is back in full training also.
Goldy said he wasn't playing Monday but would for week 2.

Brodie Holland was the MC. Suits him. He should do it on game day, but I know we have another MC we use.

How'd you know that? lol But yeah, I was. It had a bit of a crowd.
I sat in the shade on top of the hill on the glasshouse side. You have to take the shade where you can get it today. They had all sorts of activities going on for the kids.

The boys trained for an hour or so, then did autographs on the boundary. They more or less got to every single fan. I was focusing on Beams as this would be his first open training session back interacting with fans.

They said the ones on the track was the ones playing? There was a lot of them, but Goldy said he wasn't playing but he was playing.

I heard a trainer who was having a discussion with a mate of his/fan behind me that Tay Adams around 6-7 weeks max. I suppose depends how he feels with his recovery.
I kept wondering who #29 was.. until I realized it was Broomhead. It's been a long time since I have seen him with his jumper number on; I think that means he is back in full training.
Howe said he is feeling good and is back in full training also.
Goldy said he wasn't playing Monday but would for week 2.

Brodie Holland was the MC. Suits him. He should do it on game day, but I know we have another MC we use.
Sorry for sounding creepy, I saw on Twitter!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back