Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As I said earlier, he’s exactly the same height and weight as Fyfe was in his first year and Fyfe played 18 games.

Of which I'm sure Fyfe benefitted greatly from those 18 games in his progression.

If Bailey keeps showing this level of intent & result he can have those 18 games. Easily.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
An extraordinarily smart player and his handball is aces. He did one during this game I had to rewind to see if it actually was one.

Spoiler alert: it was.

We've got one here. Tarryn looks like he's got all the skills so if Taylor ends up a player (I think he will, he seems like he has something to prove after sitting in on the first night of the draft) we've totally wiped up this draft. Crock can just be icing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spurs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2003
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
THFC, Claremont Tigers
WOW! Super impressed. We have a player here. Best pick 49 of all time. Will play 15+ games this year.

When was the last time we had a little skinny kid come in and rack up 20 touches from the day one?

He looks like he's ready to roll in the seniors straight up and contribute, not just be in there for a taste.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Bastinac :think:

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
When was the last time we had a little skinny kid come in and rack up 20 touches from the day one?

He looks like he's ready to roll in the seniors straight up and contribute, not just be in there for a taste.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bastinac and Clarke :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back