Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

hahahaha stop! Don't you know it's illegal to be that fine?

I wonder if cops actually genuinely ever use these lines. They're classics

Was considering booking a speed date tonight but @130 bucks f that. And reading the fine print wasn't even a real speed date(no 1 on 1 action) just a 3 course dinner where you try your luck. F that may as well go to the pub.

Know him through a social situation for a while now. He sits next to me sometimes, makes jokes around me, told me I looked nice last week, we ended up being the last two to leave last week ( just co incidental ) and we had a long chat.

Know him through a social situation for a while now. He sits next to me sometimes, makes jokes around me, told me I looked nice last week, we ended up being the last two to leave last week ( just co incidental ) and we had a long chat.

Next time you're left alone, why don't you ask for a coffee/drink together just the two of you? See his response, which should indicate pretty quickly his level of keen . Good luck either way :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boy did I waste my time reading the last 10-15 pages of this thread

The 10 pages of filler are just there to bump the thread until some poor bugger decides to unleash their failed flirting attempts in the thread

One of my best friends started dating a 25 year old when she was 16. Very controversial at the time due to the huge age gap even though it was an innocent relationship due to cultural and religious factors. They're now 30/39, have been happily married for 12 years, and have a beautiful baby boy that I'm a loving "auntie" to.

I dated a 21 year old when I was 18. I was already in uni though. Funnily enough that's the biggest age gap I have ever had, but he remains my most immature boyfriend ever relative to me :p .

In other words, go for it Andonis1997 and good luck :)
Might be worth waiting the extra month if you have any reservations though.

Oh, I remembered I do actually have an AFS (which I didn't realise at the time was an AFS... But good god.)

So, I went on a date with a girl and it was almost certain we were going to become a couple (as we met through a mutual friend). On this date, we asked eachother questions from the internet. General questions like 'Would you fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?'. The generic questions. I also found out about siblings, she had 2 brothers. The youngest one was healthy, and the older one had autism.

Anyway, the question 'What is your least favourite vegetable? came up.
So, my clever, witty and crude-humoured self answered "the ones in wheelchairs". She laughs, I think, "great, well done Andonis".

Fast forward a couple of weeks, we get onto family again, and she opens up and then tells me her brother's autism is so bad that he is basically 'in a vegetative state' and pretty much unresponsive. So you can imagine my thoughts when I flashbacked to that joke.

Fair to say, her and I lasted a month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back