Prediction Bookmarked

Remove this Banner Ad

McGovern is and will be a big game player.

We saw little bits of what he brings. And its something defenders will not be able to deal with. Strong hands high and low. Unorthodox attack on the ball. Is he coming over the top or last in line with the best jezza like eye for when to pluck the ball from its flight? He could easily turn out a champion.

By years end O’Brien will he spoke about as one of the most damaging wingman/mids in the game. “Next Josh Kelly”
Nice to see you upgrade your conservative support for the nephew. I totally share the sentiment that he will be a star and get more kudos than is current.
Kelly is a huge statement, but I don't discount the possibility. See him somewhere between Kelly and Gaff, slightly more outside than Kelly, but highly capable of "going" when it is his turn. Have no doubt could become a "complete inside/outside" mid, but with the youngsters we have accumulated, his greatest value to our mix will be his two way running combined with elite ball use and reading of the game. Undoubtedly our best winger since Braddles (unless Walsh stays on the other wing long term).

By years end O’Brien will he spoke about as one of the most damaging wingman/mids in the game. “Next Josh Kelly”
About time you got on board with the rest of us

The success of the Stocker Live Trade will encourage more teams to take advantage of the option next season.
Cripps won’t get tagged, too hard to stop - Fisher, LOB, SPS and Dow will be the targets ... until Setterfield plays.
Our forward line will go from bottom three to top three for points scored in one season.
Bolton to have his contract extended before the season finishes.
Blues will have at least three AA players in the squad of 40, two will make the team.
Depending on other results, we will be a mathematical chance to make the eight with five rounds to play.
Walsh will win the RS award
Hogan to pinch it at the death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My other call is SOS will go almost "all in" the trade period if possible.

Will try to land 5-6 very good or better established players that could slot straight into best 22. This years and next years first round picks will be on the table plus others.

We have the young talent now is about filling any holes and adding depth/quality with players that have proven themselves. Ideally around 23-25 years old.

Do that and finals in 2020 is a real possibility

All of these for season 2019;
  • We will beat Richmond in Round 1
  • Sam Walsh will win both NAB rising star & Best First year player (not a bold prediction admittedly)
  • We will finish between 12th & 7th on the ladder (2019)
  • Liam Jones (with decent support around him) will have his best year to date, and cement his spot in defence
  • Kade Simpson will play mostly on the wing

I’ll stand by it. I saw flashes of what we hoped for right at the end of last year. He’s had an amazing preseason. He is moving 5 times better than ever. He looks confident. His hands below his knees on Thursday were terrific. He was hard at it.

He will get the ball 18-20 times a game this year. He will get a combined 16 intercepts and one percenters.

He will use the ball brilliantly. He will never be ‘flogged’.

That’s AA stuff. In a finals side. Which we will be.
for mine windows fast becoming one of the less paneful posters around the joint.........:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back