No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes good point, it seems as if we are a bit more welcoming over here. I had a mod change my avatar because 1 of them must have complained about it. Absolutely pathetic, so I won’t be venturing over there again. It will be interesting to see them on the main board with out the help of their mods

Wrong.

The main board is controlled by Carlton mods. You wont be able to discuss the Blues in any negative manner.

How do you discuss Carlton any other way though, there really isn’t anything positive to talk about with Carlton

5 consecutive years of a being a bottom Club, collecting 5 spoons this century and come last, last year with just 2 wins.

Carlton can only brag about draft picks. Sad really I wish the bottom 4 picks was awarded like a raffle. Carlton deliberately tanked to be a basket case. Speaks volumes about the character and integrity of the Club.

5 consecutive years of a being a bottom Club, collecting 5 spoons this century and come last, last year with just 2 wins.

Carlton can only brag about draft picks. Sad really I wish the bottom 4 picks was awarded like a raffle. Carlton deliberately tanked to be a basket case. Speaks volumes about the character and integrity of the Club.

Just try and imagine the off season being the best part of the season. It’s hilarious

They are actually coming up to the worst part of the year for them..... when the football starts:D

Just try and imagine the off season being the best part of the season. It’s hilarious

They are actually coming up to the worst part of the year for them..... when the football starts:D

What was your avatar that they made you change?

Why dont you change back after a few days.

What was your avatar that they made you change?

Why dont you change back after a few days.

No big deal. It was MacGruber saying let’s pound some campaignerh... just from a movie where Val Kilmer is the villain and his name is Deiter Von campaignerh. So nothing bad but because someone over there reported it then it needed to be changed. It was time for a new one anyway

Edit... it is changing the word to campaignerh

Last edited:
Here I thought it was some bikini chick with cleavage lol.

Anyways I wouldnt worry put it back up in a week no one will care once footy starts.
I think they will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soz Chief with all due respect, I suspect, you've been spending far too much time tickling your own perineum
LOL you really don’t want to keep your account do you? 😂

I’m pretty sure he knows.

No oppo supporters. Read the sign on the door.

Unless you want to address the completely founded accusations that Carlton main board mods are tyrannical party poopers.

Don't worry, I've already taken the time to card myself and threaten myself with a ban for having an opinion on my home forum.

No oppo supporters. Read the sign on the door.

Unless you want to address the completely founded accusations that Carlton main board mods are tyrannical party poopers.

Don't worry, I've already taken the time to card myself and threaten myself with a ban for having an opinion on my home forum.
This is an admin issue, not a football discussion issue.

Anyone know the differences between this Hawks side playing the lions vs the one that played Carlton last week? stronger? weaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back