How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of crow intelligence, I had a somewhat more civil interaction with my crow friend this morning. We're at least acknowledging each other now.;)
Are you in Victoria opine? Ravens in Vic. Better class of corvid

6 to 7 years??

You freely admit that you changed clubs after 6 to ****en 7 YEARS? Especially after blabbering on about “what it means to be a true fan of a club” for so long.

If I was your brethren I would kick you the hell out for admitting you can’t even see out a decade of tough times!

I lay s**t on any Carlton supporter knowing full well that they will give it back. But only if it’s built on the respect of both sides staying the course!

For the rest of time, you will just be Jezzajay, aka, the guy that changed teams in the 90s...

I havent come acrosss this level of incomprehension outside of an acquired brain injury. Did you even read his post? Can you understand what has quite plainly put before you? Does your carer know you're on the interwebs?

6 to 7 years??

You freely admit that you changed clubs after 6 to ****en 7 YEARS? Especially after blabbering on about “what it means to be a true fan of a club” for so long.

If I was your brethren I would kick you the hell out for admitting you can’t even see out a decade of tough times!

I lay s**t on any Carlton supporter knowing full well that they will give it back. But only if it’s built on the respect of both sides staying the course!
What are you on about?? Changed clubs?
I’ve never changed clubs! Always been Carlton (and Sturt). I went to Adelaide games because my family had a Corp box. Why not...free lift to game, food, drink and an AFL game to watch. Was more about seeing interstate teams playing in the flesh.
My dad has always lived in Melbourne which is why I spent a lot of time there growing up. And still go there regularly as the rest of my immediate family have also left Adelaide for Melbourne.
What’s your point?

Last edited:
In fairness I think he was trying to say that he's ok with cheeky banter. I though it was funny. Hope he comes back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you might have misunderstood JJ's post
There is 50% chance I went off the deep end (which I think is fair between our 2 clubs of late), which is probably why I deleted it.

JJ just caught me before I caught myself having an overreact...

JJ, my apologies. Let that one go through to the keepers mate. I’m sure we have many footy battles this season coming, no need to get Bogged down in this one

Last edited:
There is 50% chance I went off the deep end (which I think is fair between our 2 clubs of late), which is probably why I deleted it.

JJ, my apologies. Let that one go through to the keepers mate. I’m sure we have many footy battles this season coming, no need to get Bogged down in this one
Happens to all of us sometime or another.

Last edited:

All good 👍

I just finished watching GWS game, they look ominous. Don't worry about the Crows, GWS showed no signs of missing any of the departures. Reckon they are the team to beat in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back