Player Watch Pick #12 (2018) - Zak Butters

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d probably still be taking the 11 players selected ahead of him.

Last years first round seems absolutely bonkers.
So many of last years first round picks look amazing. We definitely hit jackpot getting 3 of them.

View attachment 628285I cropped my ugly arse out of the pic except for 3 fingers lol. Pretty quiet bloke but geez i felt like i met a big celebrity already when i met him. Gonna watch him closely this year.
I'm guessing the dude behind his left shoulder wasn't the one who ordered the fruit platter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is slight because his whole family is slight. His mum is a tiny little thing. Our HP group know he's slight because he wasn't fed enough. Now he's at the club He's getting fueled like a pro athlete and what we are seeing is only the beginning.

He is slight because his whole family is slight. His mum is a tiny little thing. Our HP group know he's slight because he wasn't fed enough. Now he's at the club He's getting fueled like a pro athlete and what we are seeing is only the beginning.
I can't believe he's not fed butter ™

I love Sammy Gray but if he gets picked before Butters I will melt.

i-see-what-you-did-there-rage-face-meme.png

Great first up competitive game for the club. Should play round 1 but given his lack of size, shoulder injury history and the way he doesn't hold back, he will have to managed once winter sets in and not burn him out.

Bit of an indictment on his experienced team mates that he was our best player when the game was in the balance.

Great first up competitive game for the club. Should play round 1 but given his lack of size, shoulder injury history and the way he doesn't hold back, he will have to managed once winter sets in and not burn him out.

Bit of an indictment on his experienced team mates that he was our best player when the game was in the balance.
Yep. Boak was ok too, but not much else.
Hopefully Powell-Pepper and Rockliff were just blowing off the cobwebs, as was R Gray obviously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back