Preview JLT Round 1 - Gold Coast vs Western Bulldogs - Sunday March 3, 7:40pm in Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah Chee playing in defence again.
Not sure it's his best spot!

Ballard during up his spot as as the third tall
Burgess looking more likely than Lukosius for the 3rd tall forward

well... this gives a good idea of how the Bulldogs will go this year.

It is a pre season game.. but they have named a pretty strong side and are getting done by a bunch of 18 year olds.

The Dogs have no forward line. Even with Dickson and Scache in, I can't see them scoring over 100 too often. They are going to get pumped by high scoring teams, unless they can be one of the best defensive teams in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well... this gives a good idea of how the Bulldogs will go this year.

It is a pre season game.. but they have named a pretty strong side and are getting done by a bunch of 18 year olds.

Not sure your purpose of posting this here.
If you want to say the bulldogs are s**t because they are losing to us - go post it on their board.

Fiorini has been completely absent.
Bowes has been class but quiet

Some players finding it hard with the oily ball. Wright has got his hands to a lot in drier conditions probably hangs on to some of those.

Burgess looks better than I thought. Collins has defended well. Miles has his own pill at the moment as well.

Some players finding it hard with the oily ball. Wright has got his hands to a lot in drier conditions probably hangs on to some of those.

Burgess looks better than I thought. Collins has defended well. Miles has his own pill at the moment as well.
Collins and Burgess good. Think their more mature bodies will get the nod over Luko and King early games.

Need to remember this Bulldog midfield is one of the best in the competition when they are up and going. Bont, McRae, Hunter, Libba, that is a handy group of midfielders right there, where they struggle is their forward line and Collins has been doing a good job there.

Collins and Burgess good. Think their more mature bodies will get the nod over Luko and King early games.
Early on yeah, King was never playing early on. Conditions probably not suiting Lukosius at the moment. Wait to Lismore before you put a line through him I reckon.

WE've got the edge in clearances
7-4 in centre clearances
The Witts vs. English / Trengove factor?

Would are great to turn some of those clearances into easy / quick goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back