2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend, cheers.

Nah, takes up a valuable cash gen slot given the talent of MID rooks this year.
Clarke at R3 looks like a pretty decent cash generator.

A good late round captain loophole can be worth hundreds of points over the season.

One suave *

Clarke at R3 looks like a pretty decent cash generator.

A good late round captain loophole can be worth hundreds of points over the season.

One suave ****

Yeah but that’s 42k stuck behind Gawndry. Better spent elsewhere imo

I've always done quite well with SuperCoach but given the amount of research and influx of relevant news on social media it seems that more and more teams are very similar. Every year I've played safe and finished well but without taking a risk there's nothing setting you apart from all the other similar teams. I can't help but feel that this year there is an extraordinary amount of underpriced value, especially in defence. I've currently got 6 mid pricers (Williams, Newman, Roberton, Brouch, Worpel and Fisher) and I feel comfortable with my team. Now looking for a way to get Taranto, is this crazy or are people doing something similar?

I've always done quite well with SuperCoach but given the amount of research and influx of relevant news on social media it seems that more and more teams are very similar. Every year I've played safe and finished well but without taking a risk there's nothing setting you apart from all the other similar teams. I can't help but feel that this year there is an extraordinary amount of underpriced value, especially in defence. I've currently got 6 mid pricers (Williams, Newman, Roberton, Brouch, Worpel and Fisher) and I feel comfortable with my team. Now looking for a way to get Taranto, is this crazy or are people doing something similar?
I'll join you on that one friend. Need a few different players to set yourself apart. Darn these cookie cutter teams with there gorgeous locks. Give me the rugged bad boy team anyday:devil:

Yeah but that’s 42k stuck behind Gawndry. Better spent elsewhere imo

Not sure it makes a difference?

Your M11 and R3 are both stuck on the bench doing nothing. One can be cash gen, one can be donut. It's still the same - essentially choosing Clarke over Hind, or Clarke over Bewley etc.

Hayden from North is another one who gives F/M flexibility too which will help with captain choices and generating extra points by having rookie emergency flexibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2pm757.jpg

Can someone please post up the fixture spreadsheet. Who plays the most friday Saturday sunday games

Brice Mitchell looked at it, I’ve got an xls of my own if you want to pivot or whatever.
I posted the likely best floating donuts somewhere not long back, will have a look later.

Not sure it makes a difference?

Your M11 and R3 are both stuck on the bench doing nothing. One can be cash gen, one can be donut. It's still the same - essentially choosing Clarke over Hind, or Clarke over Bewley etc.

Hayden from North is another one who gives F/M flexibility too which will help with captain choices and generating extra points by having rookie emergency flexibility.

I need those dollars for Collins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back