Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Your supermarket has 4 sides, 10 chests on each. But of course you'd have a dump chest for uncommon stuff.
Ohhh! Understand now. There's a dump chest which is the last or 2nd last one from memory.
No it's actually a lot less than 40. A number of those chests are not rigged up at all. It's probably more like 27 or 28 that are operational.

Ohhh! Understand now. There's a dump chest which is the last or 2nd last one from memory.
No it's actually a lot less than 40. A number of those chests are not rigged up at all. It's probably more like 27 or 28 that are operational.
I am starting up a farm'a'palooza under our castle in MC1. Sorter is being built, mob spawn room dug out, just the small task of making ALL THE OTHER FARMS.

Should be a hoot. I have the elevator working and a 4-chest sorter set up for the mining spoil. That will be disconnected and hooked up to the full sorting array once some farms are running.

I am starting up a farm'a'palooza under our castle in MC1. Sorter is being built, mob spawn room dug out, just the small task of making ALL THE OTHER FARMS.

Should be a hoot. I have the elevator working and a 4-chest sorter set up for the mining spoil. That will be disconnected and hooked up to the full sorting array once some farms are running.
Sounds intense! It kept me busy for so long lol. There are more things you can farm now I think, although not sure what they are. I mean, I didn't have an iron farm or anything like that. I saw a youtube video on a trident farm! but haven';t watched it yet.
Anyway, I knew Aldi would come for my business eventually :D

Sounds intense! It kept me busy for so long lol. There are more things you can farm now I think, although not sure what they are. I mean, I didn't have an iron farm or anything like that. I saw a youtube video on a trident farm! but haven';t watched it yet.
Anyway, I knew Aldi would come for my business eventually :D
I don’t even know what can be farmed in this version. My ink sac farm never worked properly. I might need an iron farm to get more iron for hoppers.

No villages nearby so trucking them in will take a while although I can create a village and ship 2 villagers in to breed.

Last edited:
I made this for Hate a week ago. Might be worth showing here too.
A Maze I built above Brown Clay Station in the Great Northern Ocean Rail Line. A replica of the Chevening Maze. I'd probably showed still images of this before, built it years ago. (old World) I had originally also bult it in the older (lost) server, the on with the dedicated protected town in the centre, but that was just all stone.
Tydglyo.gif

Chief we are having intense lag in the old server today. By the sound of it Hate gave up playing but I've been forging along, but it hasn't let up. Anything we can do about it? I explored a new area about 200 blocks away from known lands yesterday, I dunno if that makes me the culprit?

On that expedition, I discovered an ocean kinda ... fortress. It's not a monument, it's a set of buildings in a tiny town format, almost like a village, with heaps of "Drowned" milling around it. I didn't go down into it because I would surely die. But it sure got me interested in finding out more. Googling didn't tell me much about this feature - no reference at all. Commonly see single structures on their own, but not 5 or so in a group, with an entire Drowned community.

Edit: that server lag fixed later that morning when the server closed for a few hours then returned all ship-shape

Last edited:
Eyeing off my first monument, armed with 4 stacks of doors and a s**t-tonne of milk:
cW4Mei2.png

Not joking, really farmed trees for a few hours just to make 4 stacks of doors. (for air)
RuKtdyW.png

Cobble means "Way Forward", dirt means "Dead End". Netherrack means "Way Out".
TnwIJh2.png

Hell I dunno what the fuss is meant to be all about. No potions, and fed on nothing but my trusty melons. A monumental cleanout. All 3 Elders went down under a hail of flailing sword swipes and terrified screaming. Here's my first room cleaned out after the Mining Fatigue dissipated.
t3z467W.png

Ahahahaha potions schmotions ya schmucks!

Sorry Hate but you can have the next one! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eyeing off my first monument, armed with 4 stacks of doors and a s**t-tonne of milk:
cW4Mei2.png

Not joking, really farmed trees for a few hours just to make 4 stacks of doors. (for air)
RuKtdyW.png

Cobble means "Way Forward", dirt means "Dead End". Netherrack means "Way Out".
TnwIJh2.png

Hell I dunno what the fuss is meant to be all about. No potions, and fed on nothing but my trusty melons. A monumental cleanout. All 3 Elders went down under a hail of flailing sword swipes and terrified screaming. Here's my first room cleaned out after the Mining Fatigue dissipated.
t3z467W.png

Ahahahaha potions schmotions ya schmucks!

Sorry Hate but you can have the next one! :D
I'll just come and perform what they call a 'hostile takeover' of this one!

Music Disc farm! With an alarm bell to let you know when an artist is ready to record (so you don't have to just sit there and stare until one comes).

JoshWoodenSpoon
This is very near Los Carraras (it's under Fumbler's Fertiliser) so you may hear this alarm sometimes. Feel welcome to grab discs if you're into that sort of thing :)

Music Disc farm! With an alarm bell to let you know when an artist is ready to record (so you don't have to just sit there and stare until one comes).

JoshWoodenSpoon
This is very near Los Carraras (it's under Fumbler's Fertiliser) so you may hear this alarm sometimes. Feel welcome to grab discs if you're into that sort of thing :)

Love a good listening party!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back