Preview JLT1: Geelong V West Coast 4:10 pm AWST @Leederville Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak for yourself, I despise him. I despise the way he makes a mockery of the jumper with his half-arse efforts and I despise the way he coasts along knowing he's guaranteed a game. The quicker he's gone from this club the better.
Remember though he doesn't pick the side and he didn't give himself a new 3 year deal,so who really is the culprit.

Remember though he doesn't pick the side and he didn't give himself a new 3 year deal,so who really is the culprit.
Still Guthrie for blackmailing Scott with incriminating photos.

Hahaha the irony of not understand it because is was short probably two commas and then you couldn't even spell please. Oh well dealing with simple is ironically difficult!
And please leave the personal attacks at home. You're a bully.

Youre 100% right... he has been enabled by Scott and the selection committee in the last couple of years.
He certainly plays like a guy who knows hes never going to get dropped.

*understanding

Oh you are so clever! I didn't notice I had made a mistake typing hahahah. I am never the one who, because they have no counter argument, resorts to criticising how someone has phrased something and pretend not to understand the point! That my friend is a hail mary attempt to score a point when you have been smashed in the discussion!

Look out, Fondles05 is a bad ass... :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$ :rolleyes:

Not at all. I just don't really like people who make arguments without any substance and when they are called out on it, they can't handle it. Let your points stand for themselves and maybe you regain some credibility.

And please leave the personal attacks at home. You're a bully.

No when someone is deliberately ignoring an alternative argument because they don't have a point of their own it sometimes requires some direct communication. However, you are quite right in general and I will cease making personal comments because it is unnecessary, petty and rude. I apologise.

Oh you are so clever! I didn't notice I had made a mistake typing hahahah. I am never the one who, because they have no counter argument, resorts to criticising how someone has phrased something and pretend not to understand the point! That my friend is a hail mary attempt to score a point when you have been smashed in the discussion!
You just resort to personal attacks and make fun of people who are mentally challenged instead. You should probably be booted from this board for unacceptable behaviour.

No when someone is deliberately ignoring an alternative argument because they don't have a point of their own it sometimes requires some direct communication. However, you are quite right in general and I will cease making personal comments because it is unnecessary, petty and rude. I apologise.
I accept your apology.

Not at all. I just don't really like people who make arguments without any substance and when they are called out on it, they can't handle it. Let your points stand for themselves and maybe you regain some credibility.
Sure thing Noodles05

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats exactly what you did though Fondles05 :$:$:$:$:$:$:$ Now THAT is irony.
You just resort to personal attacks and make fun of people who are mentally challenged instead. You should probably be booted from this board for unacceptable behaviour.
Who you calling mentally challenged?

Last edited:
Gunna be a quiet place if bigfooty brings in a credibility rule.

Thats exactly what you did though Fondles05 :$:$:$:$:$:$:$ Noe THAT is irony.

Who you calling mentally challenged?
In general mate. I've got a mate whose brother is mentally *ed and confined to a wheelchair. I used the word '*******' once on facebook and he called me out for it. The best thing he's ever done.

I just despise those terms and words being used to describe someone, that's all.

Youre 100% right... he has been enabled by Scott and the selection committee in the last couple of years.
He certainly plays like a guy who knows hes never going to get dropped.

I still have not seen any response to the person who critiqued your criticism of guthrie's game (point by point with video evidence) and your subsequent over the top remarks about that person's opinion? Maybe you just don't have a counter argument.

I still have not seen any response to the person who critiqued your criticism of guthrie's game (point by point with video evidence) and your subsequent over the top remarks about that person's opinion? Maybe you just don't have a counter argument.
Maybe it's you who needs to watch the replay again because I sit comfortably with my opinion about his lack of effort and don't need to waste my time convincing anyone.

Apologies for gate crashing your forum guys. Does everyone see Tom Atkins getting a regular game in the season proper? I'm guessing the inside mid/shut down role will be between him and Scooter. Thoughts? Cheers.

On SM-G930P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apologies for gate crashing your forum guys. Does everyone see Tom Atkins getting a regular game in the season proper? I'm guessing the inside mid/shut down role will be between him and Scooter. Thoughts? Cheers.

Depends on whether or not he owns a camera.

I see Constable pushing Scooter out of the side.... as for Atkins, hes certainly a tackling machine and has a lot to offer. Should find himself a spot on the half forward flank, rotating off the bench. Hes in the mix with blokes like Dahlaus, Rohan, Narkle, Jones, and Cockatoo (if he ever gets fit). His defensive pressure is exactly what we need in our forward line.

Speak for yourself, I despise him. I despise the way he makes a mockery of the jumper with his half-arse efforts and I despise the way he coasts along knowing he's guaranteed a game. The quicker he's gone from this club the better.
Yeah man. I don't give a s**t about his haircut or anything like that.
I don't even think he's lacking skill.
It's the EFFORT. The jogging, the tiny little steps, the running in an arc around a player to avoid tackling.
I hate it. I really do. It's no good for the club.

Yeah man. I don't give a s**t about his haircut or anything like that.
I don't even think he's lacking skill.
It's the EFFORT. The jogging, the tiny little steps, the running in an arc around a player to avoid tackling.
I hate it. I really do. It's no good for the club.
I give a s**t about the hairstyle too. Looks lik ... I'll stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back