Podcast BigFooty Tigercast 2019 Guest sign up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Incidentally.....was that your first post on the Richmond board this year or for a period of time?

Certainly my first post here in 2019...

Just revive the flogcast and ignore the complaining.
Simples.

It's not really been shut down anyway, I've just stopped doing it. There's nothing stopping Dan running the show...

It's too much work, the tank is empty. It's not as funny as it used to be either, it became too much about the contributors and less about the game, and that becomes stale really fast.

I'd revive it if I felt it could be refreshed and recordings could be wrapped up quickly enough to require no editing, but history has shown any attempt at change it only lasts a couple of weeks before going back to how it was. So I CBF.

no worries mate, thanks for letting me know!

I have put you on for round 16 - gold coast.

Grockadoc i have added you in for round 5 vs sydney, hope thats ok!

All good mate.

It's not really been shut down anyway, I've just stopped doing it. There's nothing stopping Dan running the show...

It's too much work, the tank is empty. It's not as funny as it used to be either, it became too much about the contributors and less about the game, and that becomes stale really fast.

I'd revive it if I felt it could be refreshed and recordings could be wrapped up quickly enough to require no editing, but history has shown any attempt at change it only lasts a couple of weeks before going back to how it was. So I CBF.

You should come on as a guest for the Tigercast again this year, would be great to have you on at some point.

Really? Why don’t you post here more regularly?

These people are your brethren.
#allforoneandoneforall

You should come on as a guest for the Tigercast again this year, would be great to have you on at some point.
I’d love to :thumbsu:

Really? Why don’t you post here more regularly?

These people are your brethren.
#allforoneandoneforall

I’d love to :thumbsu:

already got a North poster lined up for our episode in 2019, think we only play you once?

Maybe, the recording part is always good fun. :thumbsu:

Ouch, Dan. :$

I'll lock you in for one in the back half of the year :)

The recording is always fun, very little editing needs to be done is a bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This must stem from your smug MCC ways.

You don't sit with your fellow supporters at the games and you want nothing to do with them on this forum.

Why do you hate your own kind?

I'm not biting, get f***ed.

I'd like an opportunity to contribute also if ones available. I don't say a lot around here but am very perceptive. Also know a lot about drafting and trading if that suits

I'd like an opportunity to contribute also if ones available. I don't say a lot around here but am very perceptive. Also know a lot about drafting and trading if that suits
Will Dusty re-sign with us?

Hi mate,

thanks for putting your hand up to come on.

I have put you down for Round 18 vs Port Adelaide :)

I really appreciate your efforts.
In it's heyday it's still the best footy podcast I've ever listened to. It's fair enough if you've had enough. It was obviously a hell of lot of work, without much thanks.
I really hope one day you feel refreshed enough to one day to deliver again. It was the high tide of the Bay.

You never asked me :(

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

I really appreciate your efforts.
In it's heyday it's still the best footy podcast I've ever listened to. It's fair enough if you've had enough. It was obviously a hell of lot of work, without much thanks.
I really hope one day you feel refreshed enough to one day to deliver again. It was the high tide of the Bay.

I miss the heydey of season 3 and 4, that was really good fun to be a part of. Back when Teach and Penal would go at it with a core group of Morgs, Cookie, Bender, and myself working around that. :D Essendon being a consistent source of material helped too.

I reckon if it was still like that I'd feel a bit more energised. It's tempting to revive it, but I reckon like last year, I'd be unlikely to see it through. :(

You never asked me :(

Did you ask? I forget.

Generally when I had less regulars available, I turned to flogs who supported clubs we didn't normally feature (mostly interstaters). Still, I think in most cases when someone asked for a go I found a time...eventually.

I thought you did an episode :think:

Nah, never did.

Our loss.

Some would argue differently :p

I miss the heydey of season 3 and 4, that was really good fun to be a part of. Back when Teach and Penal would go at it with a core group of Morgs, Cookie, Bender, and myself working around that. :D Essendon being a consistent source of material helped too.

I reckon if it was still like that I'd feel a bit more energised. It's tempting to revive it, but I reckon like last year, I'd be unlikely to see it through. :(

Did you ask? I forget.

Generally when I had less regulars available, I turned to flogs who supported clubs we didn't normally feature (mostly interstaters). Still, I think in most cases when someone asked for a go I found a time...eventually.

Nah, never asked. I often wondered how you all went about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back