Draft Review 2015 - Redo the 2015 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you like me to tie it in a bow too?

Was going to highlight the flaws in the players you nominated last time, but thought I would give you another shot at it ;)
You stated that Weitering's numbers are top 3 for the first three years of any KPD drafted in the last ten years.

Naturally, I'm sure you wouldn't make something like that up, or just say it off the top of your head without supporting facts, so I'm politely asking you to share your information.

You stated that Weitering's numbers are top 3 for the first three years of any KPD drafted in the last ten years.

Naturally, I'm sure you wouldn't make something like that up, or just say it off the top of your head without supporting facts, so I'm politely asking you to share your information.

Information is at your finger tips, just research it

McGrath is still the best from his draft, though its only 2 years on
Taranto is right at his heels though.

its the hardest pick to get right.
Do you take the stand out kid, do you take a punt, do you go with your most pressing need.
If Essendon could take their pick again I don’t think they would change a thing and pick McGrath, if GWS had their time again they would also stick with Taranto. I’m sure the same applies in many drafts, Carlton right now I still believe would make the same choice with Weitering despite not coming along as hoped because those types of players are an investment.

If Essendon could take their pick again I don’t think they would change a thing and pick McGrath, if GWS had their time again they would also stick with Taranto. I’m sure the same applies in many drafts, Carlton right now I still believe would make the same choice with Weitering despite not coming along as hoped because those types of players are an investment.

I'm bullish on Weitering being a good player and don't think Carlton made a blue selecting him but Oliver is just that good that Carlton would say yes to that trade without even thinking. The only player you wouldn't swap for Oliver from this draft is Curnow.

I'm bullish on Weitering being a good player and don't think Carlton made a blue selecting him but Oliver is just that good that Carlton would say yes to that trade without even thinking. The only player you wouldn't swap for Oliver from this draft is Curnow.
I’ve got my recruiters hat on here, knowing most they like to stick to their guns and value the players they have chosen higher than the market value all the time especially when it comes to young key position players. To us that’s a logical trade but to someone who has done all the research and all the work to get that kid into the club and you have spent the number 1 pick on them you do your best to hang onto them as long as you can at any cost.

Don’t be lazy. The numbers are no more accessible to Arr0w than to yourself and in much better format than can be presented on BF. So go check it out and if you think he’s wrong, come back with something.

Don’t be lazy. The numbers are no more accessible to Arr0w than to yourself and in much better format than can be presented on BF. So go check it out and if you think he’s wrong, come back with something.
Don't be stupid. When someone makes an incontrovertible statement it's up to them to provide the evidence.

You can do it too, if you're so invested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be stupid. When someone makes an incontrovertible statement it's up to them to provide the evidence.

You can do it too, if you're so invested.

Stop acting entitled. It’s simply not reasonable to ask someone to spend time collating all the stats from the first 3 seasons of every KPD drafted in the last 10 years, to post here for your convenience, when the information is freely available in the public domain.

https://www.footywire.com

Drafts, stats, comparisons, it’s all there.

Stop acting entitled. It’s simply not reasonable to ask someone to spend time collating all the stats from the first 3 seasons of every KPD drafted in the last 10 years, to post here for your convenience, when the information is freely available in the public domain.

https://www.footywire.com

Drafts, stats, comparisons, it’s all there.
But he clearly has done it to make the claim he has.

I look forward to his data.

Honestly even thought Oliver is a better player and I’d trade him in a heart beat for JW given Carlton’s list needs I take Weitering and hope he develops into a A+ KPD. Marchbank-Weitering-Curnow-McKay if developed properly is a seriously good spine

My advice to you is next time you want to make a claim about a player, i.e. they're top 3 in output for all KPD over the last three years, at least do the research first and share the names/stats.

Making things up does little for your credibility.

Still can't get it right can you

"Weitering's output in the first 3 years of his career, is in the top 3 compared to all other KPD's in the last 10 years, compared to their first 3 years"

Some insight for you Trav, J McGovern, Rance and Talia are not in that top 3, yet some very good players are

Still can't get it right can you

"Weitering's output in the first 3 years of his career, is in the top 3 compared to all other KPD's in the last 10 years, compared to their first 3 years"

Some insight for you Trav, J McGovern, Rance and Talia are not in that top 3, yet some very good players are
Great.

Show me your detailed list with relevant stats.

A lot of KD have been drafted in the last 10 years. I'd like to critique your analysis.

You do have it don't you ?

Didn't think so. ;):D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back