Draft Review 2015 - Redo the 2015 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Still can't get it right can you

"Weitering's output in the first 3 years of his career, is in the top 3 compared to all other KPD's in the last 10 years, compared to their first 3 years"

Some insight for you Trav, J McGovern, Rance and Talia are not in that top 3, yet some very good players are
You seem to have all the time in the world to repeat that but you can't just link the data that backs it up, which clearly you have already researched... :rolleyes:

Arguing something without anything to back it up is pointless.

You seem to have all the time in the world to repeat that but you can't just link the data that backs it up, which clearly you have already researched... :rolleyes:

Arguing something without anything to back it up is pointless.

It is not readily available but we all have access to it

I am not arguing, I made the statement, so happy for people to refute it, if they can

Why are people defending arrows? Put up or shut up

FMD people are blinded by which team colours people are wearing

Games played, disposals, marks, DE%, top 3 for the 1st 3 years since they were drafted in the last 10 years, for KPD's

Hurley, Carlisle, Weitering

I'm not sure those stats tell us much.

What are his stats for one on one contests? Contested marks? Intercept marks? Effective spoils?

Games played, disposals, marks, DE%, top 3 for the 1st 3 years since they were drafted in the last 10 years, for KPD's

Hurley, Carlisle, Weitering
What ? That's it.

Any numbers you want to include ?
Solipsistic nonsense.
Don't take up science or any other career where data and evidence is required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure those stats tell us much.

What are his stats for one on one contests? Contested marks? Intercept marks? Effective spoils?

Not many/none of us would have those stats, unless you worked at CD

Contested marks behind the other 2 as well Andrews

Also had less TOG% compared to Carlisle, Hurley, Andrews, McDonald, Lever, Talia

Not many/none of us would have those stats, unless you worked at CD

Contested marks behind the other 2 as well Andrews

Also had less TOG% compared to Carlisle, Hurley, Andrews, McDonald, Lever, Talia
You can't take into account TOG.

If I'm comparing Oliver to Cripps and Oliver has less TOG I don't make apologies when highlighting the stats. I assume it's because his tank wasn't at Cripps' level. Weitering may have been having his arse handed to him more often than the other guys, hence more bench time.

You can't take into account TOG.

If I'm comparing Oliver to Cripps and Oliver has less TOG I don't make apologies when highlighting the stats. I assume it's because his tank wasn't at Cripps' level. Weitering may have been having his arse handed to him more often than the other guys, hence more bench time.

Weitering run a 15.1 beep, so endurance wouldn't be an issue

As for getting his arsed kicked, I am sure all young players encountered that in their 1st 3 years in the game

But you go ahead and focus on just TOG, when his output was clearly ahead of most of his cohorts

Weitering run a 15.1 beep, so endurance wouldn't be an issue

As for getting his arsed kicked, I am sure all young players encountered that in their 1st 3 years in the game

But you go ahead and focus on just TOG, when his output was clearly ahead of most of his cohorts
I know TOG wouldn't be an issue for a KD who doesn't need to run as much. That's why I didn't use it in the case for Weitering, but did for Oliver.

You brought up TOG as an excuse, not me. I have no interest in TOG.

Anyway, enough. If you wanted you could provide detailed stats, but you can't be bothered. Nor can I. Besides, I like Weitering's future and have no interest in deriding him. I was only interested in you backing your claims.

I know TOG wouldn't be an issue for a KD who doesn't need to run as much. That's why I didn't use it in the case for Weitering, but did for Oliver.

You brought up TOG as an excuse, not me. I have no interest in TOG.

Anyway, enough. If you wanted you could provide detailed stats, but you can't be bothered. Nor can I. Besides, I like Weitering's future and have no interest in deriding him. I was only interested in you backing your claims.

Never used TOG as an excuse, highlighted so it wasn't used as a refuting argument

Remove this Banner Ad

Back