May 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Currently playing:

Resident Evil 2 (PC)
Red Dead Redemption (PS4)
Crackdown 3 (PC)

Running through my second run on Resident Evil 2. It's a legitimate game of the year candidate. Into the second chapter of RDR2. I felt it started really slowly. The production values are outstanding but it almost feels as though they have stripped out a lot of the fun. I'm also wondering whether I should've waited for the PC version because performance on my non-pro PS4 is pretty ordinary. Finally, Crackdown 3 has received a lot of flack but I'm finding it a great game to have some mindless fun for 15 - 30 minutes at a time.

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is me with Skyrim, I've played other games as well but after creating 4 billion different characters I think I'm finally ready to finish the main storyline and then put it aside.

I get stuck on the GTA Missions. I’m at the point where I’m 60% through it and missions are not easy to find.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Just picked up Metro Exodus, so currently playing that.

Recently started up Witcher 3 again, still get on RDR2 to continue my second playthrough. RE:2 also gets a run every now and then.

Once I’m done with Metro, I’m hoping to grab AC:Odyssey, been itching to get into that game!!

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just picked up Metro Exodus, so currently playing that.

Recently started up Witcher 3 again, still get on RDR2 to continue my second playthrough. RE:2 also gets a run every now and then.

Once I’m done with Metro, I’m hoping to grab AC:Odyssey, been itching to get into that game!!

How on earth do you play so many games at once? I would just end up losing interest in some of them.

Has to be one single player (and a multiplayer) at a time for me.

I'm currently switching between Okami HD and Apex Legends.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
How on earth do you play so many games at once? I would just end up losing interest in some of them.

Has to be one single player (and a multiplayer) at a time for me.

I'm currently switching between Okami HD and Apex Legends.

Time is limited for me with gaming these days so I just swap between games I enjoy playing. I’ll most likely just get stuck into Metro Exodus and play that until I finish, but RDR2 and the Witcher 3 are such good games I love just messing about in those worlds.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Just picked up Skyrim again and started modding it. I’ve finally found a good mix of mods that improve the game but don’t cause a crash every ten seconds.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Smashed out Remake 2. Absolutely LOVED it - Resident Evil 2 is one of my favourite games of all time and I actually preferred the remake! :)

Saw No Man's Sky for $14 and thought - surely it's been patched a bit... lo and behold it's been updated like a motherf***er. I'm having a shitload of fun.

Last edited:

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Picked up RDR2 again and having a second playthrough where I'm going to explore more and do more side missions and stuff. Usually in games like that i just focus on main the story line and main quests on my first playthrough.

Downloading MW remastered again, now that it's the free game of the month hopefully there will be more people playing online.

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Picked up RDR2 again and having a second playthrough where I'm going to explore more and do more side missions and stuff. Usually in games like that i just focus on main the story line and main quests on my first playthrough.

Downloading MW remastered again, now that it's the free game of the month hopefully there will be more people playing online.
I downloaded MW remastered during the week and there are heaps of people playing. No bad for a freebie

Back