Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

classy work from Tommy again. Don’t agree with him. He’ll pay you a visit.

Two sides to the story. Stuchbery has been doxxing Tommy's family and sending groups of men to intimate them. Tommy returned the favour, but turned up personally, and alone. A far less cowardly method, one could argue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two sides to the story. Stuchbery has been doxxing Tommy's family and sending groups of men to intimate them. Tommy returned the favour, but turned up personally, and alone. A far less cowardly method, one could argue.
Listen to yourself. You are ridiculous.

Listen to yourself. You are ridiculous.
I think both parties are being childish. But one side incited others to go and intimidate a woman and children on their behalf. The other side went personally to intimidate a grown man. Neither are acceptable, but one is clearly worse than the other.

I think both parties are being childish. But one side incited others to go and intimidate a woman and children on their behalf. The other side went personally to intimidate a grown man. Neither are acceptable, but one is clearly worse than the other.
A woman and children? When? Who?

Yaxley is scum. A troll and an inciter of violence. A harasser and a racist, all to grow his social media presence and scab money out of “supporters”.

Put the *er on an island with some food and sail away.

A woman and children? When? Who?

Yaxley is scum. A troll and an inciter of violence. A harasser and a racist, all to grow his social media presence and scab money out of “supporters”.

Put the ****** on an island with some food and sail away.
They directed people to the home of his wife and kids, fully aware that he was not in the country to defend them. I think the doxxing culture needs to stop, or we should at least leave innocent kids out of it.

I acknowledged earlier that Yaxley is a nutter. He takes things way too far. His family are innocent, though.

Now please unban me from the Trump thread immediately, so that I may contain all my floggetry to one thread. If you're in a good mood, maybe change my name back too. Xo

They directed people to the home of his wife and kids, fully aware that he was not in the country to defend them. I think the doxxing culture needs to stop, or we should at least leave innocent kids out of it.

I acknowledged earlier that Yaxley is a nutter. He takes things way too far. His family are innocent, though.

Now please unban me from the Trump thread immediately, so that I may contain all my floggetry to one thread. If you're in a good mood, maybe change my name back too. Xo
Who are they, specifically?

When did “they” direct people to visit his house?

How did “they” know he wasn’t home?

Who visited his house?

Why are you taking his wife’s agency away and casting her as helpless?

Who are they, specifically?

When did “they” direct people to visit his house?

How did “they” know he wasn’t home?

Who visited his house?

Why are you taking his wife’s agency away and casting her as helpless?
Stuchberry and a lawyer who represents terrorists.

Read the Stuchberry tweet above, and you'll see that he's been researching Tommy for months. It was widely known that he was in Finland at the time, obviously an obsessed journalist would be aware of such.

Search my post history and you will find nothing islamophobic. I have challenged people with this before, and the best they could find was a lame joke I wrote about Qatar sponsoring terrorism once.

Hence, I don't agree with Tommy and his message. My only argument was that doxxing and harassing a family (who are unrelated to your dispute) is a greater sin than approaching an adult man one on one. Is that controversial?

Don’t care about this Tommy Robinson dude, but man what a snitch Tom Watson is

Watson is a dog.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...es-to-apologise-over-leon-brittan-allegations

Tom Watson has issued a defiant response to the prime minister’s demands that he apologise for putting the police under pressure to reopen a rape investigation into former Conservative home secretary Leon Brittan.

Labour’s deputy leader told parliament on Monday that it was the children who had been victims of abuse who deserved an apology after he was urged earlier in the day to “examine his conscience” by David Cameron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back