Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Why cant the official Richmond website tell us whether Dusty is good to go or not?
Christsakes you pencil dicks, we all saw it and are worried.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can honestly say I’m not concerned in the slightest
If he didn’t come back out on field than I would be a little concerned but since he did resume playing can’t be any worse than a minor strain

They will probably rest him this week but if it was a proper in season game he would be playing without a doubt

Why cant the official Richmond website tell us whether Dusty is good to go or not?
Christsakes you pencil dicks, we all saw it and are worried.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree. When it comes to Dusty and injuries reports should be accompanied by legit links or the mods should just delete it

Should add, Fox/Sky news didn't lead with it and are now talking girls footy, so I doubt there's anything in it so far. Now Ralphy is on and didn't even mention Dusty. Did say Lynch is good to go r1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. When it comes to Dusty and injuries reports should be accompanied by legit links or the mods should just delete it

Should add, Fox/Sky news didn't lead with it and are now talking girls footy, so I doubt there's anything in it so far. Now Ralphy is on and didn't even mention Dusty. Did say Lynch is good to go r1

Tell me more on Lynch big fella?

Tell me more on Lynch big fella?
That's all he said. The idiot host cut him short by saying "that s enough about Richmond"
Ralphys first part was about Daniel Rioli saying he said he wants to re-sign regardles, just put a contract in front of him and he will sign because he wants to play with Maurice junior

That's all he said. The idiot host cut him short by saying "that s enough about Richmond"
Ralphys first part was about Daniel Rioli saying he said he wants to re-sign regardles, just put a contract in front of him and he will sign because he wants to play with Maurice junior

:moustache:

Goddamn. Someone should of slapped that bloke upside the head. Lynch was the biggest signing story in the off season and some knob cuts it short on him possibly playing R1? I bet you if he was gonna miss the first 2 months he wouldn’t of cut him off.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

but caddy has been upped to 4-8 weeks out :(

Yeah that is very concerning but I guess on the bright side it does leave a spot open to give a new recruit a go on the big stage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back