Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
A sign of the times... today I heard someone use the expression "do a Konmari".

In the past if your post was deleted a mod would send you a PM explaining why .This board has become too politically correct.

i think if you move overseas or put a number after your name you can be as big a dick as you want

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I missed it, what are you unable to say on this board because of political correctness?
Maybe telling a poster like you what I really think , I made a blooper and you and your ilk jumped on it . The board has changed so much because of the PC and great posters do not bother posting anymore !

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I deleted 2 of my own posts, one was a Tasmanian joke and another about The King!’s post count, because I thought I should strive to do better than old, recycled gags.

I deleted 2 of my own posts, one was a Tasmanian joke and another about The King!’s post count, because I thought I should strive to do better than old, recycled gags.

Picking on the king geez :p

Back