Training 2019 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Gallery - 6th March ...

https://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2019-03-06/gallery-march-6

Training%206March-13.jpg

Training%206March-17.jpg

Training%206March-1.jpg

Training%206March-3.jpg

Was just about to post that he looks sublime in both photos, especially that back pic.

Ready to go R1.

If he gets similar stats in round 1 as he did last week I will be happy and the blues will go pretty well. I have a sneaking suspicion though that he is a big game player - I reckon he will be the story of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he gets similar stats in round 1 as he did last week I will be happy and the blues will go pretty well. I have a sneaking suspicion though that he is a big game player - I reckon he will be the story of the game.

He doesnt panic, always composed. Will hold him in good stead.

Does anyone see something wrong with this photo? Arse too close to the ground?

View attachment 630292
I was thinking you were going to say "No wonder he fumbles, one hand is vertical while the other is horizontal"

Fisher also looks like an 80 year old shuffling out to pick up the paper off the front lawn.

I was thinking you were going to say "No wonder he fumbles, one hand is vertical while the other is horizontal"

Fisher also looks like an 80 year old shuffling out to pick up the paper off the front lawn.

A bit harsh Macca3, but did see Fish doing a recovery jog around Princes Park post-training.....
1551861595437.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back