Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think throwing money at good causes somehow in his mind cancelled out the sexual predator side it was tough viewing, I suspect Jacko was molested as a child himself.
Saville did exactly this and used his visits to the hospitals to carry out his abuse.

Saville did exactly this and used his visits to the hospitals to carry out his abuse.
I remember reading about Saville and how he went camping with the "winners" of a contest and how he was camping/abusing 13 year old girls and their parents had sent them along to "camp" with this older man and that was ok because he was famous! WTAF

I remember reading about Saville and how he went camping with the "winners" of a contest and how he was camping/abusing 13 year old girls and their parents had sent them along to "camp" with this older man and that was ok because he was famous! WTAF
Yea it's in a similar vein to parents letting their kids sleep in MJ's room at neverland & hotels and such it's mind boggling, no surprise some of Jacko's victims have troubled relationships with their parents now.

It was a bit boring because they didnt go into why or what is to gain from everyone lying that the earth is a globe.

The best part was this group purchased some $20k gadget which was going to prove them correct and all it did was completely disprove their own theory. But they still didnt believe the results.

Also the simple torch experiment right at the end that clearly demonstrated the curvature of the Earth.

“Er, that’s, um, interesting.”

“But you can see Seattle across the lake!!1!”

Honestly I thought it was a bit sad. Most of these people are just misfits who’ve found a community with a crazy campfire to huddle around, so part of their denial stems from not wanting to lose that connection with people. This is the s**t that keeps people in religion, even if only tenuously.

YxP2ktS.jpg

You know the economy is about to go **** up when the Liberals start tanking an election.
National accounts will be realesed by the ABS next Wednesday 6th March for the December quarter. That GDP real growth is expected to be a soft number, was only 0.3% last quarter for 2.8% over previous 4 quarters. If its negative it will set off some alarm bells

No negative growth in real GDP, Immigration saved us, but growth is soft, below expectations and real GDP per capita has been negative 2 quarters in a row. Last 6 months says annualized growth is at 1%.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/australia-economy-q4-gdp-2019-3
Australia’s economy continued to slow in the December quarter. And without population growth, the economy went backwards. According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), the economy grew by 0.2% in seasonally adjusted chain volume terms during the quarter, undershooting forecasts for an increase of 0.3%. Growth in the September quarter, originally reported at 0.3%, was left unchanged.

With the economy decelerating sharply in the second half of the year, growth over the year slowed to 2.3%, below the 2.5% level expected. That was also well below the 2.8% year-ended pace forecast by the RBA just a month ago. It also sits below the 2.75% level where many expect inflation and unemployment will remain stable, casting renewed doubt over the bank’s economic forecasts, especially should recent trends continue.

With Australian population growth running around 0.4% per quarter, and real GDP growing by 0.2%, per capita GDP went backwards during the quarter, falling 0.2%. Combined with a 0.1% decline in the prior quarter, that means Australia has officially entered a per capita recession. That means that while the Australian economy has become larger as a whole, the share among individuals has actually become smaller.

It implies that productivity per person has declined. Sluggish productivity has been a feature in Australian since the GFC, a factor that has suppressed growth in household incomes, contributing to weak inflationary pressures and helping to explain why Australia’s cash rate sits at just 1.5%. Australia is not the only advanced economy that is currently struggling to overcome weak productivity growth.

A per capita recession has not been seen in Australia since the mid-2000s. Until today, that is.

I remember watching a youtube video about an app that supposedly "proved" the flat earth theory by inputting your location and date and seeing where the sun should be in the sky but all it proved that the earth was indeed round.

You don't even need an app. Eratosthenes proved it with a stick in 240 BC.

No negative growth in real GDP, Immigration saved us, but growth is soft, below expectations and real GDP per capita has been negative 2 quarters in a row. Last 6 months says annualized growth is at 1%.

Australia’s economy continued to slow in the December quarter. And without population growth, the economy went backwards. According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), the economy grew by 0.2% in seasonally adjusted chain volume terms during the quarter, undershooting forecasts for an increase of 0.3%. Growth in the September quarter, originally reported at 0.3%, was left unchanged.

With the economy decelerating sharply in the second half of the year, growth over the year slowed to 2.3%, below the 2.5% level expected. That was also well below the 2.8% year-ended pace forecast by the RBA just a month ago. It also sits below the 2.75% level where many expect inflation and unemployment will remain stable, casting renewed doubt over the bank’s economic forecasts, especially should recent trends continue.

With Australian population growth running around 0.4% per quarter, and real GDP growing by 0.2%, per capita GDP went backwards during the quarter, falling 0.2%. Combined with a 0.1% decline in the prior quarter, that means Australia has officially entered a per capita recession. That means that while the Australian economy has become larger as a whole, the share among individuals has actually become smaller.

It implies that productivity per person has declined. Sluggish productivity has been a feature in Australian since the GFC, a factor that has suppressed growth in household incomes, contributing to weak inflationary pressures and helping to explain why Australia’s cash rate sits at just 1.5%. Australia is not the only advanced economy that is currently struggling to overcome weak productivity growth.

A per capita recession has not been seen in Australia since the mid-2000s. Until today, that is.

If that news was released at 11.00am aedt the markets didn't seem to mind. Even if it caused that dip in the middle of the session it didn't last long - maybe they were expecting worse...

e9563bba-11f0-4df3-a38e-cfe502f6cb2e.png

Last edited:
“If you want to say ‘Spice Girl’ in a Scottish accent, just say ‘Space Ghetto’ in an American accent”.

Thanks, Canberra. I always learn something new and incredibly useful when I visit you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol there was a homeless dude on the corner of Pulteney and Pirie St. He had big cardboard sign that said "Smile, it's free" and everyone that smiled at him he pointed at them and was like "thank you, you have an awesome day!"

What a dude.

Just saw this guy whilst driving through Light Sq. He saw me smile at him and gave me a wave.

I'm convinced the flat earth movement was started as an online prank by some Xchan to prove how gullible people can be when they are given the option to be different from mainstream thought at the expense of being wrong.

It's Bilderbergs, chemtrails extrapolated.
That's what Joe Rogan believes has happened as well. I've seen him in his podcast go into that. It has to be the funniest thing going around, and it's still growing legs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what Joe Rogan believes has happened as well. I've seen him in his podcast go into that. It has to be the funniest thing going around, and it's still growing legs

joe rogan's no better than the flat earthers himself

a drug-addled pseudo intellectual who thinks he's much more intelligent than he really is

Hmmmm, I've never listened to anything of his

joe rogan's no better than the flat earthers himself

a drug-addled pseudo intellectual who thinks he's much more intelligent than he really is

...and now I know why

Each to their own. I enjoy his podcast, and the variety of guests he has. It's entertaining
To be fair, I'd heard of him (probably seen in podcast app) but never gone beyond that

If he's a stoner/slacker comedian I'm happy to pass, just not my thing.

To be fair, I'd heard of him (probably seen in podcast app) but never gone beyond that

If he's a stoner/slacker comedian I'm happy to pass, just not my thing.

That would be a pretty harsh and basic description. He's a good interviewer and tends to get the best out of his guests because they feel comfortable and do most of the talking. Guests are really from all different backgrounds too so depends what you're into.

That would be a pretty harsh and basic description. He's a good interviewer and tends to get the best out of his guests because they feel comfortable and do most of the talking. Guests are really from all different backgrounds too so depends what you're into.
I'm literally going from the single sentence summary that sobrave gave me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back