Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That 2014 game versus Brisbane where it was Sam Gray over Butcher requires a trigger warning.

This came across to me at the time like a (slightly) politically-motivated selection.

The post-match speech from Koch and Co. were really spruiking the Port Magpies junior SGray finally getting a run in the AFL squad and starring.

I don't mind Gray as a player on his day, but truthfully Gray would have to be the luckiest player of not get dropped given his actual output in the Hinkley era.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who says we can’t get sponsors?
D5978B37-8B43-4822-ABB6-BD304F91C8DD.jpeg

At least donuts are real....

Don't know why but I do really want to eat one of these

Yeah donuts can do that to you, Coob. It does look pretty good.

Port gave away free teal black and white sprinkle donuts at the last home game last year. I think they were Balfours.

I may have had a couple ;) Look forward to trying Vilis offering.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

“But if they felt they got to a stage where the message wasn’t getting through and he wasn’t trying to be the best he could be and it turned into a little bit ‘I’m not happy here’ then that’s why they made the tough call. They’ll live and die by that call.
“From what I heard I would’ve [made the call].”

Yeah but bigfooty told me that Wanganeen is a yes-man and that's why he was put on the board and why he accepted co-captains and we actually need someone like Tredders on the board instead and...

rogerjames

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My partner is a teacher at a school that Ebert went to. She doesn't follow footy, but loves Russell Ebert. Apparently extremely engaged, knows the going ons inside of schools and a genuinely caring guy. Legend!
Nice to hear. I'm so glad he came back to the club years ago. It was very sad when he was estranged from the club.

Jack tagged occasionally and even moved a player from his starting position on the field once or twice. Why not leave them where they were? They kept winning. ;)

I have to say I'm not a fan of our white jersey guernsey, but worn with black shorts it looks okay:

ed5a8438272e80d99d1fd2a536495bd4bc2e9f10

Is it true that the silver number is going to be this year's official clash jumper, or has this just been assumed when they made the white the JLT jumper?
yep they swapped the away/clash and pre-season jumpers around this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back