Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Last edited:

kirsti

Club Legend
Jul 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United
I think Joe Rogan makes some interesting points particularly changing male to female.

Also this is an absolute must listen @rachelvmckinnon explains the role of testosterone even the layman TERFs should but won't understand. @Martina @sharrond62

https://player.fm/series/cbs-this-m...-rachel-mckinnon-advocates-for-trans-athletes

@Karkazis explains this very complex question here so eloquently, we don't know but what we do you it has nothing to do with an athletes normal endogenous testosterone level.
https://theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/06/testosterone-biological-sex-sports-bodies

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In the USA :
https://au.news.yahoo.com/teens-complaint-transgender-student-uses-female-locker-room-075435045.html

...... While I was putting on my pants, I heard a man’s voice. So I turned around and he’s standing there on the opposite aisle looking at me,” the female student said in the video.
“I glanced down and I could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear and what was underneath it.”
This is an issue for the progressives.
Let them s**t fight it out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Staggering stuff. How did society ever let the lunatic left introduce crap like this?

https://spectator.us/misgendering-child-british-journalist/

Here we go again. Another woman in Britain is facing a police investigation – and potentially, a jail sentence – because she wrote things online about sex, gender and a person who changed gender

‘I am being interviewed under caution for misgendering Susie Green’s daughter. It’s all rather Orwellian and rather scary.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Staggering stuff. How did society ever let the lunatic left introduce crap like this?

https://spectator.us/misgendering-child-british-journalist/

Here we go again. Another woman in Britain is facing a police investigation – and potentially, a jail sentence – because she wrote things online about sex, gender and a person who changed gender

‘I am being interviewed under caution for misgendering Susie Green’s daughter. It’s all rather Orwellian and rather scary.
Lol, you are quoting from an extreme right wing Catholic fake news source.You guys play fast and loose with the truth Trump style.Here's a poll about your 'news" source.Get out of your right wing echo chamber mate and stop filling bigfooty with rubbish stories and transphobia.
Screenshot_20190321-122430_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190321-122014_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah quit playing “fast and lose” medusala.
Lol, because I made a spelling mistake does that make you an intellectual superior.?If you're so smart why do you quote fake news? What is your agenda on all these threads? It seems you look for all progressive issues and take the far right wing view.Do you have a problem with transgender people?

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
How do we tell the difference between transgender women and men?
Bigfooty needs to get rid of RWNJs like yourself who spend 18 hours a day trolling for kicks.The RWNJ fringe are on the way out mate,they will be shutting you guys down and you'll have to go to the dark web to spread your homophobia and Islamophobia.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Malifice ShanDog how close is this to contravening the rules of Bigfooty:

Don't be a stalker.
  • This includes tracking down and posting social media images, names, addresses and so on.
I don't want your name,I was making a point about cowardly anonymity, but Mods how is this guy allowed to spread islamophobia and transphobic banter all day.Is there rules about this?

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
So if a man comes to a rape crisis centre, demands access on the basis he is a woman, we simply ... trust him?

I presume in your hypothetical, the 'rape crisis centre' is for the female gender (as opposed to biological sex) only.

Does the individual genuinely self identify as a woman? The answer to that question is self evident in 99.99999999999999999999999 percent of cases.

It's a question of context, like everything else in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back