Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Stuchberry and a lawyer who represents terrorists.

Read the Stuchberry tweet above, and you'll see that he's been researching Tommy for months. It was widely known that he was in Finland at the time, obviously an obsessed journalist would be aware of such.

Search my post history and you will find nothing islamophobic. I have challenged people with this before, and the best they could find was a lame joke I wrote about Qatar sponsoring terrorism once.

Hence, I don't agree with Tommy and his message. My only argument was that doxxing and harassing a family (who are unrelated to your dispute) is a greater sin than approaching an adult man one on one. Is that controversial?
Which Tweet shows him sending people to Yaxley’s house?

Well done Chief, the greatest Admin in history, you endorse intimidation of women and children.
Excuse me good Sir, but I don't seem to understand what appears to be a supposition without attestation.

Last edited by a moderator:

IKE TURNER

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Sydney
obviously Tommy is a bit of a rat bag but everyone else in the media plays it safe and won't rock the boat in case they lose their jobs, Tommy was drawing attention to the systematic and organised rape of hundreds of underage English girls by Pakistani Muslim men,I still cant understand why the average Englishman isn't going bonkers about that

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
obviously Tommy is a bit of a rat bag but everyone else in the media plays it safe and won't rock the boat in case they lose their jobs, Tommy was drawing attention to the systematic and organised rape of hundreds of underage English girls by Pakistani Muslim men,I still cant understand why the average Englishman isn't going bonkers about that
A sort of lovable rogue, eh?

Fat Yak

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Last edited:
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Good for him. Drawing attention to a well known court case.
And all he asked for in return, was donations.

PurpleEyes

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Which Tweet shows him sending people to Yaxley’s house?

And how about you show us where Alex Jones sent people to parents of the Sandy Hook victims?
There are two rules in the minds of some around here and they seem very comfortable with that.

And how about you show us where Alex Jones sent people to parents of the Sandy Hook victims?
There are two rules in the minds of some around here and they seem very comfortable with that.
You’re crazy.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is this where you dig your chiffon heels in, and insist you're right? Or you say you were trolling?
What you talkin bout, son? After recently outing you for your sexist tirade against a female poster, i'm now forced to address your condoning of the harassment of women and children.

I would hope that you can sink no lower from here, sir.

He’s not “in the media”.

He’s in business.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
What you talkin bout, son? After recently outing you for your sexist tirade against a female poster, i'm now forced to address your condoning of the harassment of women and children.

I would hope that you can sink no lower from here, sir.
If I'd actually had a sexist tirade you'd be begging me to join your incel gang.

Stephen Yaxley isn't widely know, so how can you claim his current location could be so?

His location might be back in court soon enough.

https://www.ft.com/content/588031d2-40ed-11e9-b896-fe36ec32aece

The UK’s attorney-general has decided to bring new contempt of court proceedings against Tommy Robinson, the controversial founder of the far-right English Defence League.

Mr Robinson, whose legal name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was jailed in May last year for contempt of court after broadcasting details of a criminal trial at Leeds Crown Court in defiance of reporting restrictions.

The self-described independent activist won his appeal to have the conviction overturned, arguing that a judge had failed to follow the correct process.

The case was subsequently referred to Geoffrey Cox, the attorney-general.

Mr Cox said on Thursday: “After carefully considering the details of this case, I have concluded there are strong grounds to bring fresh contempt of court proceedings against Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.”

In a statement, Mr Cox’s office added: “In deciding to refer the case to the High Court, the Attorney was acting independently of government.

“He based his decision on an assessment of the evidence and whether it was in the wider public interest to institute proceedings.”

The case has been the focus of international attention and become a rallying point for rightwing activists who allege Mr Robinson was imprisoned because of a clampdown on freedom of speech.

Last month Mr Robinson was banned by Facebook and Instagram for breaching the social media platforms’ hate speech rules.

Mr Robinson still maintains a YouTube account, with some 288,000 subscribers.

Speaking in the House of Commons on Thursday, Jeremy Wright, culture secretary, called on YouTube to “reconsider their judgment”.

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
The left are despicable hateful animals, the indulgence in hate is a death rattle.

The author of that article is a slavish devotee of Ayn Rand - the ultimate amoral nihilist

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Mr Robinson, whose legal name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was jailed in May last year for contempt of court after broadcasting details of a criminal trial at Leeds Crown Court in defiance of reporting restrictions.

The self-described independent activist won his appeal to have the conviction overturned, arguing that a judge had failed to follow the correct process.

His location might be back in court soon enough.

The UK’s attorney-general has decided to bring new contempt of court proceedings against Tommy Robinson, the controversial founder of the far-right English Defence League.

Mr Cox said on Thursday: “After carefully considering the details of this case, I have concluded there are strong grounds to bring fresh contempt of court proceedings against Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.”

In a statement, Mr Cox’s office added: “In deciding to refer the case to the High Court, the Attorney was acting independently of government.

“He based his decision on an assessment of the evidence and whether it was in the wider public interest to institute proceedings.”

The case has been the focus of international attention and become a rallying point for rightwing activists who allege Mr Robinson was imprisoned because of a clampdown on freedom of speech.

Last month Mr Robinson was banned by Facebook and Instagram for breaching the social media platforms’ hate speech rules.

Mr Robinson still maintains a YouTube account, with some 288,000 subscribers.

Speaking in the House of Commons on Thursday, Jeremy Wright, culture secretary, called on YouTube to “reconsider their judgment”.

Yeh lets highlight the number of arab pedos in a way that compromises their trials and helps them get out - that how to stick to to the Man

Back