Racing The All Star Mile

Remove this Banner Ad

I am glad punters like you are around, i get better odds for horses that are dismissed for these type of reasons

How many winners do you find a year because 'their action didn't look right' in their previous outing?

As i stated a number of times, I'm not saying she will turn the tables, I'm saying she had some excuses as to her performance. The change in her action does more for me than most of them, which nobody has spoken about. 2nd up last time in was a BM64 and she won but she was very flat. The following start she bolted in the G2 Edward Manifold. Instead of winning a BM64 2nd up she ran 3rd in a G1. When she won the Edward Manifold Williams said she was back to her normal self, in that when she runs she floats.

Again I'm not saying we can beat MJ but with blinkers and at her best I don't count her out, she will improve a lot, will MJ? also anybody that thinks hitting your horse 13 times before the 100m doesn't give an advantage has rocks in there head. Anyway boys, I will take my share of a horse that has $180,000 in it's last 2 starts and is Guaranteed to win another $90,000 in 10 days time.
You planning on going out to Flemington for the race?
Be great.

#envy

How many winners do you find a year because 'their action didn't look right' in their previous outing?
I only own 2 horses, but I'm sorry for giving you privileged info. Knowing the horse as well as I do has its benifits but I will not say anymore, so i dont have to deal with a sarcastic F wit like yourself.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I only own 2 horses, but I'm sorry for giving you privileged info. Knowing the horse as well as I do has its benifits but I will not say anymore, so i dont have to deal with a sarcastic F wit like yourself.

Haven't seen a melt like that since Amphritrite in the Oaks

black-kid-oh-snap_0.gif

wow. iluvparis was asking HeathComeBack a question and you decide you lose your lollies over it? Why? because you part own a horse that is in this race???
1 + 1 = 3 for you???

Racing Vic official “The All Star Mile is the strongest race in Aus so far in 2019”
Oh boy
Domenic Beirne tweeted something where he compared the median and average rating of the All Cat Mile to the last Cox Plate and the All Cat mile was better. The top end of the race is very good. The bottom.... not so much!!

Domenic Beirne tweeted something where he compared the median and average rating of the All Cat Mile to the last Cox Plate and the All Cat mile was better. The top end of the race is very good. The bottom.... not so much!!

I think it was the 2017 Cox Plate - so he basically hand picked the edition where they actually allowed two no hopers to start to make sure they could get 3 place dividends. I'm sure if you took the Median and average of Winx's entire Cox Plate 4 peat it would be well ahead.

Will be listening to Pat Webster interviews this week to see how he has travelled and recovered from last start. If it's positive then it's a max bet job.

Yeah he was a little worried last start might have taken a bit out of him. Did say he’d be very disappointed if it didn’t finish top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 5 second speed map (last to first; rail to wide; XXXX = space)

MOHW - BALF - HART - MOSS - MR MB - HAWK
XXXXX - URBIE - ALIZEE - MAT MAN - HC - XXXX
XXXXX - FOUND - MJ - GRUNT - AMPHI - XXXX

I reckon the biggest tactic is how close the Clapper presses Hawkshot for the lead - if he does than it gives one of MJ/Grunt/Amphi a chance to get in. For that reason if I was on the Clapper I'd be sitting outside the second horse and making one of the horses from the wide draw work to sit outside the leader and give me cover.

Barrier doesn't matter with Grunt, he gets back anyway, plus the 4 emergencies are all on the inside, so more than likely will be in 11, so it's not that bad really.

Wut? I find one start in his entire career when Grunt has settled in the second half of the field, let alone 'back'.

You are right though the barrier doesn't matter as he has none.

Wut? I find one start in his entire career when Grunt has settled in the second half of the field, let alone 'back'.

You are right though the barrier doesn't matter as he has none.

He did win the Australian Guineas from a wide barrier which was a much stronger race than this, so it won't be an issue

Only worried about one thing with Grunt, he might be a run short for this. He looked flat 1st up. Would've preferred him tackling this 3rd up, instead of 2nd up.

He did win the Australian Guineas from a wide barrier which was a much stronger race than this, so it won't be an issue

Only worried about one thing with Grunt, he might be a run short for this. He looked flat 1st up. Would've preferred him tackling this 3rd up, instead of 2nd up.

The fact he found a position from a wide gate in a previous race doesn't suddenly make it a non issue in future races...

Personally I think you need to be worried that he just isn't good enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back