Mega Thread Things that s**t me the Thirteenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

another new starter at work. this time instead of him leaving, he turned out to be a massive racist and got himself instantly dismissed

probably not a great idea to share your reclaim australia type ideologies with the team that has a couple of immigrants (and functioning members of society) in them

need HR to weed these *ers out

another new starter at work. this time instead of him leaving, he turned out to be a massive racist and got himself instantly dismissed

probably not a great idea to share your reclaim australia type ideologies with the team that has a couple of immigrants (and functioning members of society) in them

need HR to weed these ******s out
What is your line of work?

to be fair, you'd probably get instantly fired for threatening to spit on any indian that you were going to work with. the fact he was working next to a Pakistani didn't help things though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

need HR to weed these ******s out

I work for an Aboriginal organisation and during a recent round of interviews we had a guy apply for a role with us that was currently employed at the company that we won the tender from.

The role involved working with people who were coming up for pre and post release from prison. He was so blatantly racist throughout the interview that we were shocked that he had never been reported during his time with the previous organisation. He even used the sentence “I’m nit racist but.....”

I can’t afford a new car waahhhh
Have you considered a novated lease? Car payments deducted from your pay pre-tax. Essentially reducing your taxable income. In some cases these leases will include servicing and other maintenance costs. The secret is to make sure you have a degree of job security

Well I did say iirc. It's been a long time since I looked at one because the two I looked at didn't suit me and I'm pretty sure it came down to the km/year though it was a long time ago so maybe they have changed or maybe idrc. I'm happy to defer to your clearly felt superior knowledge on the subject with no embarrassment.
No please sir, never defer to me. I just threw an idea up in the air. If it sounds like fun, or even remotely plausible, go and buy your accountant a coffee and drift the idea past them

No need my good man. I don't require a novated lease currently so that would be quite the waste of time indeed.
Outstanding. I'm very pleased to hear that you aren't needy. Time wasting does seem to be your forte though .. <shoulder shrug>

Any thoughts on "the" JLT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back