Remove this Banner Ad

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've posted this before but what the hell it still makes me laugh

A kiwi bloke walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says " Darling here's the pig I've been sleeping with"
The wife says "I think you'll find that's a sheep you dickhead !"
the kiwi bloke goes " I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you" !

I've posted this before but what the hell it still makes me laugh

A kiwi bloke walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says " Darling here's the pig I've been sleeping with"
The wife says "I think you'll find that's a sheep you dickhead !"
the kiwi bloke goes " I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you" !
And whatever the joke is where one kiwi bloke asks another "do you shear your sheep?" Other fella replies "nah, get you're own, bro"

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What’s a Hindu?

It lays eggs, bro.

Kiwi eggs jokes bro ?..you sure you want to go down that route

1551820061033.jpeg

What do you do if you wake up next to Lady Gaga with an erection?

Poker Face.

This is one my dad told a few years ago. He would have no idea about the singer, but likely heard the boys at work laughing over it and decided to pass it on. In true kid hearing Dad Joke form, I didn't laugh in front of him, but later told it to my mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's actually one I remember my dad telling me. Another of his favourites...

What do you do when a bird shits on your head?

Don't take her out again.
How does that translate into German?

One suave *

Last edited:
Have I ever told you that my uncle is the worlds worst ever ventriloquist? He stuck 2 fingers up my bum and told me not to say a word! 🤣

Ardent Roo

All Australian
May 9, 2011
1st & Goal
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Auburn Tigers - War Eagle!
A penguin is driving his car, when he hears an awful racket under the hood. Pulls over into a garage and Walrus the mechanic comes out and says what's up? Penguin tells him about the awful noise the car has made and Mr Walrus agrees to take a look at it, and says it will be about half an hour. Cool says Penguin, and he tells Walrus he is going to 7 Eleven for something to eat and kill time. Time passes and the Penguin comes back. Walrus is just closing the hood of the car and says to Penguin "Looks like you have blown a seal". Penguin replies "Nah, it's just ice-cream".

Monica Lewinski walks into the drycleaners. He is at the back of the shop - she throws her dress on the counter and yells - dry clean this please. Drycleaner doesn’t quite hear her - come again, he yells. No, she says, its mayo.

Ardent Roo

All Australian
May 9, 2011
1st & Goal
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Auburn Tigers - War Eagle!
Monica Lewinski walks into the drycleaners. He is at the back of the shop - she throws her dress on the counter and yells - dry clean this please. Drycleaner doesn’t quite hear her - come again, he yells. No, she says, its mayo.
Short version of my joke!

Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A dad is watching his son playing with a butterfly when all of a sudden the kid grabs it “ha ha, got ya, ya little bastard! Let’s pull some of those f***in wings off!”

“Son! What are you doing?! You can’t do that! Because you killed that butterfly, you can’t have any butter for a week.”

“But Dad...”

Only a few minutes later the kid sees a bee and goes stomp “Got ya, ya little mongrel! F***in sting me a cricket training last week!”

“Right! Son! You obviously didn’t learn your lesson! Because you killed that bee, you can’t have any honey for a month!”

“But Daaaad!”

“No, you need to learn a lesson.”

That night the family is having dinner when a big cockroach runs across the table and the Mum goes wham! Kills it dead.

The kid looks at his old man and says “well Dad, are you gonna tell her or am I?”

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back