MVP Annual "426 Memorial Trophy" Leader Board - 2018 - Congratulations Max Gawn, winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah sorry 00Stinger, final Board is now up, been bloody slack.
I hate to be that guy, but you forgot to add the Hawthorn final to the leaderboard

I hate to be that guy, but you forgot to add the Hawthorn final to the leaderboard
**** what a dickhead, still in denial mode. Thanks for that. Will get it fixed shortly. About to have my first beer for the day, so I hope I get it right this time. Thanks again mate.

Interesting to see that Oliver actually beat Gawn on cumulative points, but Gawn beat Oliver on votes.
After including the Hawks semi they have the same cumulative points, sorry about that mate, led you and everyone else up the garden path.

TheDarkDwarf Are you running this again mate?
Actually 00 I was going to pass it on to you if you like, as I know I basically pinched it off of you last year. Notwithstanding that, I am happy to do it again if you don't have the time or inclination.

Actually 00 I was going to pass it on to you if you like, as I know I basically pinched it off of you last year. Notwithstanding that, I am happy to do it again if you don't have the time or inclination.
I'm not fussed either way mate tbh.

So I'll leave it up to you

do we have a leaderboard up for this?
Maybe if you (and the mods) checked what year this thread is, maybe this year's thread might actually see some activity.

Edit 2 months later: Wow, does this read like I'm being passive-aggressive, I should work on conveying tone

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back