Podcast Sweet F.A. Season 27 Podcast - EPISODE 8 OUT RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually ridiculous that Broken got so much credit for the top contributors question when JoshWoodenSpoon and I made these posts several weeks ago.

Spoon, how many standard deviations better is the league now that the top contributors feature doesn't exist?
Couldn't tell you, I don't read posts until they've registered on the counter.

Spoon, what are you going to do about it in the next episode?

Actually ridiculous that Broken got so much credit for the top contributors question when JoshWoodenSpoon and I made these posts several weeks ago.

Spoon, what are you going to do about it in the next episode?
It's a bloody outrage! This podcast must be stopped.

Lol at The Half Back skirting around the edges with the Ant Bear - BRAB thing. It's definitely real, BRAB got suspended for abusing him and (bit of a leak here but * it) Ant Bear didn't play State of Origin because he would have had to play on the same team as BRAB.

JoshWoodenSpoon sounds like you need to get Cadaver on the podcast

I hosted a couple last season before I famously broke my headphone jack.

I would be keen to get on sometime soon though Joshy, could probably just do it off my phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay who the **** calls him T.F.L.U.A?

It's "Te-Flew-a" you dicks.

Carry on...
Thank you for your contribution. Sure it's a week late but it's welcome all the same. :thumbsu:

Lol at The Half Back skirting around the edges with the Ant Bear - BRAB thing. It's definitely real, BRAB got suspended for abusing him and (bit of a leak here but **** it) Ant Bear didn't play State of Origin because he would have had to play on the same team as BRAB.

I had my quarterly mental breakdown that happened to coincide with Ant Bear.

Ant Bear likely dropped out because he was scared of not playing ruck rover.

Lol at The Half Back skirting around the edges with the Ant Bear - BRAB thing. It's definitely real, BRAB got suspended for abusing him and (bit of a leak here but **** it) Ant Bear didn't play State of Origin because he would have had to play on the same team as BRAB.
That's not really what an admin would say is it?

Controversy is fine.

Self serving, vindictive outbursts designed to increase ones own credibility is something else all together.

I'm not an animal

I'm just dishing out the truth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back