Keeper Lg. 2019 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, as we've done in the past deeman87 Zim^zuM Tutty azza77 Daysy_12, once the trade deadline closes and the manager ahead of you has made a selection you can announce your pick in the thread and we'll update it on UF. This means you won't be on the clock or risk an auto-selection for reasons of not being able to login etc.. etc.. and it speeds up proceedings a little.

Could all change before the deadline but, at present:

Pick 1. deeman87
Pick 2. Zim^zuM
Pick 3. Tutty
Pick 4. azza77
Pick 5. deeman87
Pick 6. Daysy_12

Wait are we able to trade during the draft, from memory it's a yes but what are the rules regarding that?

I stand corrected but I believe it is picks and players but numbers need to match. Eg same number of picks and players.

Picks change during the draft and then players are traded separately post draft.
You can trade players, picks and future picks but need the trade to make your list even.

If I trade out Matera and Pick 37, it can't just be for Pick 29 etc, as I would be a list player short, and the other coach would have one too many.

I stand corrected but I believe it is picks and players but numbers need to match. Eg same number of picks and players.

Picks change during the draft and then players are traded separately post draft.
You can trade players, picks and future picks but need the trade to make your list even.

If I trade out Matera and Pick 37, it can't just be for Pick 29 etc, as I would be a list player short, and the other coach would have one too many.
Thanks guys :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can still trade during the draft. I think we need to give Rockford time to do the admin stuff. I know how much of a pain it is so I think we need to get this started as planned
Yeah it takes a solid day or so to update the picks and lists on UF it's a long process but once it's done it's easy to update the draft order etc. So dont stress Azza you'll be able to trade again in a day or so. 😀

Yeah it takes a solid day or so to update the picks and lists on UF it's a long process but once it's done it's easy to update the draft order etc. So dont stress Azza you'll be able to trade again in a day or so. 😀

Sorry I just meant an hour or two to finalise a few things I have in the works.

But all good, there should be 1-2 trades coming through in the next few minutes.

Trading down from 4, risky I know... Interesting to see if it pays off. Originally Gresham was going to be involved which balanced the trade a little more, but I've decided to keep him.

My list is in a really weird position where I've got a good forward line, ruck and some midfield pieces so I need to build around that before they go to waste....

Bold, but I'm still learning here and have my eye on someone in that 10-15 range so see if I can snag him.

Trading down from 4, risky I know... Interesting to see if it pays off. Originally Gresham was going to be involved which balanced the trade a little more, but I've decided to keep him.

My list is in a really weird position where I've got a good forward line, ruck and some midfield pieces so I need to build around that before they go to waste....

Bold, but I'm still learning here and have my eye on someone in that 10-15 range so see if I can snag him.
You do you man, it's really hard to build when you have so little to start with i was in a similar spot and made a couple of pretty controversial trades early days. I'm in no position to judge anyone's list building since i finished last by a fair way in my year and will struggle to field a full side for a 2nd year in a row, i've taken a similar approach to Orasio in terms of putting my faith in the draft, he's done a fantastic job of getting picks, much better than i did though perhaps he had a bit more to start with but there's nothing to say that's the right way to build. Steele is a good get for you but i'm not sure the upside is as big as some of the guys who will be there at 4 but draft picks take forever to develop and are inherently more risky than proven players like Steele. Try not to snipe me with 14, i have my eye on someone with 15 :p

I know I am past the deadline, but I want to delist Scheer, Langford, Greenwood, and Broomhead.

I have just moved house out to whoop whoop and I have been on the phone with Telstra most of the morning. If we could let this one slide I'd be grateful o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back