Game Day Port vs Roos - JLT #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Spotted that as well. :rolleyes:

Free for 2019 members, so gonna go and have a look today. Need a footy fix now, can't wait until the end of the month for it :D

Hoping to see us win today. No bones about it, we're a middle table side and so are they, so these are the games you want to win and you want to see some great signs.

Will be interesting to watch Watts role in the flesh, I understand we want him to push up the ground as a wing/defender, but I'd hope that he can spend a bit of time forward as well, because we all saw last week that Marshall is going to need the support.

I've seen that wig before...

th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t worry, I’m sure Jasper is well accustomed to being heckled by Ports supporters.

He basically said that when he was interviewed at the airport yesterday.

The crowd reaction when Pittard hits a port player on the chest is going to be interesting.

He did say that yesterday ... but he will be cheered when he passes to a Port Player :p:D

I don't get this. There's 6 Port players in the 2018 top 100 clanger list and Pittard isn't one of them. Ports average DE% in 2018 was 70.4%, Pittards was 71.6%.

The average player clanger count is about 1.6 a game and Pittards career average is 0.5.

The average player DE% is about 73% and Pittards career average is 76%

I can only assume that a small handful of bad howlers has put this idea in peoples minds.

I don't get this. There's 6 Port players in the 2018 top 100 clanger list and Pittard isn't one of them.

The average player clanger is about 1.6 a game and Pittards career average is 0.5.

I can only assume that a small handful of bad howlers has put this idea in peoples minds.

Oh boy, you’re in for a treat.

I don't get this. There's 6 Port players in the 2018 top 100 clanger list and Pittard isn't one of them. Ports average DE% in 2018 was 70.4%, Pittards was 71.6%.

The average player clanger count is about 1.6 a game and Pittards career average is 0.5.

There's no measurable stat for what pittard does.

The average player clanger is about 1.6 a game and Pittards career average is 0.5.

Pittard’s clangers happen right when the team is about to launch a counter attack. They completely deflate the crowd and the team and boost the opposition.

He’s a swing player whose performance mirrors the performance of the team. When the team is bad, he’ll make things worse. When it’s good, his good attributes will outweigh the risk.

Pittard’s clangers happen right when the team is about to launch a counter attack. They completely deflate the crowd and the team and boost the opposition.

He’s a swing player whose performance mirrors the performance of the team. When the team is bad, he’ll make things worse. When it’s good, his good attributes will outweigh the risk.

I see, they stand out.

I'm not claiming he's Darren Jarman either, and he made a 1-2 mistakes last week, but most of his disposal was either good or very good.

I see, they stand out.

I'm not claiming he's Darren Jarman either, and he made a 1-2 mistakes last week, but most of his disposal was either good or very good.

His neat stuff is generally quite neat... But he for too often bites of way more than he can chew, and doesn't have the skills to execute.

He will break your hearts.

This is just a few from 2015 ... enjoy ... :D:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back