Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
For mine it was Summo, Proude, Kluske, Davidson and Strange ahead of Ortiz.
Ah I wasn't including Summo. Davidson is absolutely terrible, strange is ok, but Ortiz showed more in a few games at the top level than the others had in many. And I feel that is reflected in the fact he was pinched.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Jackson Mead can only play 4 games for us after the U18 carnival. And if he plays league for WWT before then he is ineligible. I wouldn't be banking on him being part of our core sanfl group in 2019.
Is the 4 set in stone? Or is that how many games remain after the u18 carnival is done?

If it's 4 that's a shame. Would've been a huge boost for his development to play a SANFL finals series with the Magpies boys.

I was about to tag Old Rat so he could see your opinion of Davidson but I've just found out that he's cancelled his account.

Which funnily enough happened pretty much immediately after I asked if he was Davidson's dad.

Is the 4 set in stone? Or is that how many games remain after the u18 carnival is done?

If it's 4 that's a shame. Would've been a huge boost for his development to play a SANFL finals series with the Magpies boys.

• In the 18th year, such a player can be permitted for a period of four games, but will not be eligible for a permit if they have already played League Football at their SANFL club. The SANFL Club will receive a fee in the sum of $2,500.
http://sanfl.com.au/news/2018/10/02/afl-clubs-supplementary-lists-pafc-academy-team/

The 2018 u18 Championships finished on 4 July. Many more than 4 games after then.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm almost certain Cam was wearing the number 1 last weekend so it's belated but I already assumed he was the captain when he got signed.
There was some confusion because they kept using the term "Leadership player" instead of captain.

Feb 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I guess they wanted to make him earn it over the preseason instead of just appointing him before he even set foot in the club. He's already probably the first ever PAFC captain to be appointed after playing a total of 0 games for the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back